shsabres

Pescador Pilot Pro with Pedal Drive and extras

I am selling my Pescador Pilot Pro with UPDATED pedal drive fishing kayak. The kayak was used for one season of bass fishing. I am only selling because I am upgrading to a Hobie kayak and thus don't need this one. 

You get the following:

Pescador Pilot Pro kayak with upgraded pedal drive in red pattern (I bought new from ACK for $1800 plus $200 shipping)--There is NOTHING wrong with the kayak whatsoever. Just prefer the Hobie mirage drive!! The pedal drive is amazing..it is like pedaling a bike in the water. This kayak tracks very well and I was frequently faster than my buddy who had a $4000 Hobie kayak. The drive is the upgraded one (there were a lot of slipping issues with the old drives and this one is the updated one). I have had no issues. The seat is comfortable and it goes fast. I have had tons of people stop by my kayak when I am pedaling away and say how amazing it looks/ how fast it is. 

I am including:
Paddle and paddle holder that attaches to the seat; (Paid $100 for both)

Yak Attak black pack (Paid $130)

Lowrance Elite 5 DSI fish finder with mount and I even routed the wires and included the lowrance mount for the bottom of the kayak (Paid $400 for the fish finder...paid $49 for the scupper mount..paid $39 for the ball mount).

Two batteries (one BRAND NEW) for the Lowrance ($30 each)

Total value when new was: $2778; I am asking $1500! I will NOT budge from that price. You must come and pick up from Waldorf, MD. I am listing it EARLY because I am in no hurry or desperate to sell. If you have any questions please ask. I am going to include pictures ASAP..but have to get all of the gear unpacked. 

IF it sells ASAP (meaning by end of year) I will also include a pair of Suspenz Kayak holders (kind of like sawhorses but made for Kayak)...I paid $80 for them.

Questions: Please ask!! The boat itself is quite light..I was able to transport it on my own. For more information / specs about the boat here is a link from ACK:

https://www.austinkayak.com/products/22337/Perception-Pescador-Pilot-12-Pedal-Kayak.html

Item is LOCAL PICKUP only in the Washington DC area.