Here’s my ALL Aluminum 15’ richline Jon boat project. It is being built with aluminum angle iron for framing and aluminum for flooring. Transom will be built from aluminum as well. I Wanted to do a lot more deck on it but kept it simple since I’m building it to take my kids out. Still working on it. There will be updates! Lemme know what you think. Click here to see video!

I’m gonna try to get my transom done this weekend so the boat is almost seaworthy! One thing I’m stumped on and need to figure out is flooring. I am bouncing between carpet, paint (with or without sand or grit for traction), Bedliner paint, sometype of nonskid tape/grip tape or do y’all have any other ideas?? Any input is appreciated.

I’m getting ready to do something similar to my alumacraft v16, but I think for ease I’m going to go with plywood for the deck and aluminum for the framing 

Looks like a fun project, good luck with it.

Thanks y’all. I still got a lot of work to do. I will be putting a video up about what’s been done so far. Lincoln good luck with yours. I went with aluminum so it will last forever. It’ll definitely outlast me hah! Lemme know if y’all have any questions or ideas. I’ll keep y’all posted. 

• Like 1