Big-Bass

WTB: Pistol grip rod for Daiwa PT33

I would like a 6' vintage pistol grip to match up with a Daiwa PT33 reel that I have.  Looking for a 6' one piece rod from the mid-late 1980s to match with the time period of the reel for a vintage crankbait/spinnerbait outfit.  Brand doesn't matter but quality does.  I don't want cracked epoxy, guide and/or tip damage, etc.  Looking for an all original rod.  Please let me know what you have.  Thank you!

I have a Quantum 5'10" pistol grip rod if your interested. It says my 6 power spinnerbait rod. I also have a 3 5'6" pistol grip rods from that time period. When you come down to drop off the fury, you could check them out

I have a 5' 6" long Fenwick rod, with no damage. The decals are still on it, no scratches, no fraying of the guide wraps, handle is not faded or cracked. I'm in Georgia.

7 hours ago, Avoiddanoid said:

I have a 5' 6" long Fenwick rod, with no damage. The decals are still on it, no scratches, no fraying of the guide wraps, handle is not faded or cracked. I'm in Georgia.

What model and what price?  Thanks!

I have an original Shimano Graphite Fightin' Rod that I could be convinced to part with...it's 5'6" Bull Whip medium, obviously a pistol grip. Message me if you want to talk price and for pics.