I am not as open as some of you when it comes to revealing what anglers I have selected prior to each tournament starting.  Then again, with my performance this past tournament, it is highly doubtful anyone would poach my choices... :) .

In fact, I don't even look at anyone elses choices when they openly list them prior to the tournament.  Not that I don't respect others opinions, but I look at it as kind of "dock talk", that I may find myself influenced into choosing someone not based on my evaluation, but based on someone elses ideas.  That would be like fishing someone elses spot...

• Like 2

51 minutes ago, OCdockskipper said:

I am not as open as some of you when it comes to revealing what anglers I have selected prior to each tournament starting.  Then again, with my performance this past tournament, it is highly doubtful anyone would poach my choices...

The only reason I do it is because most people dont . Nobody gives a hoot who I select .:)

• Like 3

A whole freaking month to wait.  My lineup is going to change on a daily rate with this long of a wait.  I'm going kind of safe with this one but not with some of the obvious picks that are out there.  I like how the pools got broken up this tournament.  Should make it another fun one.

welcome and enjoy