Finnz922

Daiwa Sale

I am selling some of my Daiwa gear. Never thought I would do this, but priorities change and a child changes everything. Not enough time to use them and enjoy them.

No international shipping not even to Canada unless your covering all fees. I can text you pics. PM me if interested. Thanks.

Reels
1. Daiwa Zillion 50th 100SHA (02885) RH with a silver handle to match the 50th silver and OG corks. I think it's an 8/10 cosmetic and 9-9.5/10 mechanical. No box - Asking $285/OBO TYD

2. Daiwa Zillion 50th 100SHA (02889) RH with a silver handle to match the 50th silver and OG corks. This is closer to a 9/10 cosmetic and 9-9.5/10 mechanical. Comes with box Asking $325/OBO TYD - Pending

[/color]3. Daiwa Zillion 100SH RH. 100% Stock. 8-8.5/10 cosmetic and 9/10 mechanical. There are 2 small scratches on non-handle sideplate. Comes with box - Asking $240/OBO TYD

4. Daiwa Zillion 100SH RH. 100% Stock. Reel body is in pretty good condition with a few small nicks. Couple small flakes coming off noise plate. The handle has some what looks like oxidation on one of the rivets. Comes with box - Asking $165/OBO TYD

5. Daiwa Zillion 100HA RH. Handle is 100mm Lexa with Zillion Type R star and Daiwa RCS corks with no marks. Might be from PX Type R, I can't remember. This reel has a few more marks on it. 7-7.5/10 cosmetic and 8/10 mechanical. Comes with box - Asking $150/OBO TYD

6. Daiwa Alphas 103 RH. Comes with SLP Works SV105 Purple spool and original spool. Manually bent drag star to accommodate Tatula 90mm handle with RCS/PXR corks. HH Purple (Same color as spool) nut retainer. HH Purple (Same color as spool) knob caps. PXR handle nut. 8-8.5/10 cosmetic (much better than the "excellent" one on Ebay) 9/10 mechanical. No box but will throw in Reel Glove- Asking $215/OBO TYD

7. Daiwa Alphas 103 Type F RH. Comes with SLP Works SV105 Red spool and original spool. The rest of reel is stock. 7-7.5/10 cosmetic (better than the "excellent" one on Ebay) 8.5-9/10 mechanical. No box but will throw in a Reel Glove - Asking $190/OBO TYD

8. Sol - SOLD

9. Daiwa Esmeraldas INF 2506. Very good condition. Has emerald green SLP works knob. Cheap paint on spool coming off, but otherwise very clean. Comes with box - Asking $135/OBO TYD

10. Daiwa SV 103XS. Almost Mint. One small mark. Used a couple times. Comes with box, nice Daiwa reel cover, I'll throw in RCS corks/no caps. Asking $285 TYD - Pending

Sent you a message on TT about an hour ago...check your PM!

Interested in #2, 8 , and 9 in reels and #2 in rods!

Rods - Pending
I would prefer local pickup or bundle all 3 for shipping would be great. Individual rods add $15 for shipping.

1. Team Daiwa Cielo 7' Heavy Casting. A wonderful do it all rod for 1/4oz and up. Rod is older of course but in great shape. Cork is in good shape. Asking - $175/OBO

2. Team Daiwa TD-X 6'10" Medium Light Spinning. Arguably IMO the best drop shot rod for years. This rod is terrific shape. One spot of cork missing original filler. It's very small and can easily be fixed with some Elmer's wood filler. Asking $125/OBO

3. Daiwa Mike Iaconelli Rod 7'2" Heavy Casting Pitch and Skip. Great rod for lots of techniques. Has the Feax Air beam seat, but still includes that awesome Team Daiwa trigger. Rod has some scratches in clear coating in a couple spots on the blank but has no effect on action, performance or strength. I have caught fish up to 4lbs and boat flipped them. Asking $90/OBO

Pending - 2. Daiwa Zillion 50th 100SHA (02889) RH with a silver handle to match the 50th silver and OG corks. This is closer to a 9/10 cosmetic and 9-9.5/10 mechanical. Comes with box Asking $325/OBO TYD

On ‎1‎/‎12‎/‎2018 at 5:50 AM, Finnz922 said:
Rods - SOLD!
I would prefer local pickup or bundle all 3 for shipping would be great. Individual rods add $15 for shipping.

1. Team Daiwa Cielo 7' Heavy Casting. A wonderful do it all rod for 1/4oz and up. Rod is older of course but in great shape. Cork is in good shape. Asking - $175/OBO

2. Team Daiwa TD-X 6'10" Medium Light Spinning. Arguably IMO the best drop shot rod for years. This rod is terrific shape. One spot of cork missing original filler. It's very small and can easily be fixed with some Elmer's wood filler. Asking $125/OBO

3. Daiwa Mike Iaconelli Rod 7'2" Heavy Casting Pitch and Skip. Great rod for lots of techniques. Has the Feax Air beam seat, but still includes that awesome Team Daiwa trigger. Rod has some scratches in clear coating in a couple spots on the blank but has no effect on action, performance or strength. I have caught fish up to 4lbs and boat flipped them. Asking $90/OBO

All my reels are OBO (serious offers). If your interested let me know. I can shoot you a picture via email or text.