Skspacemonkey

Favourite frog

I’ve had good success with the live target frog and their bluegill. I find sometimes the bluegill gets a few more bites when they’re “off” a bit, as it’s got a smaller profile than the frog ( at least the larger one anyway).

Scumfrog Trophy Series 5/8 oz Natural Green/Black.  One of the cheapest and one of the best.  Something about that plop they make when they land.  They don't walk or "finesse" fish well.  This is a frog for the heavy stuff.  They cause a ruckus and get hammered.  All the colors are good but I've caught more fish on this than all the others combined.  I also use Booyah and Live Target.  They are fine lures but this one just does it for me.  i usually keep about 10 of them in stock at any one time as I throw them into HEAVY cover and will dangle them from branches and everything else.  Losing a $5 frog hurts way less that a $10 one and they flat out catch fish.  I do absolutely nothing to them.  Out of the package and onto my line and bombs away!

Scum Frog Trophy Series - 5/8 oz

• Like 2

• Like 3

Pad crashers. But I just got in my order of jackall kaera frogs and they look awesome for downsizing profile but not weight. 

• Like 1

Academy H2O.  Great frogs.

• Like 1

The Live Target Hollow Body frog is easily my #1. Also like the Pad Crasher and the Spros.

Junior Pad crasher and their popping pad crasher.  Wish booyah made a junior popping pad crasher, that would be a killer.

• Like 1

Academy H2O.  Great frogs.

😎

The one with a cane and top hat that sings hello ma baby!, Kermit a close second.

• Haha 2

Savage gear lily ninja became my favorite this year. Comes in a traditional and popping. They both walk phenomenally.

About the only frog I ever use is a Spro. 

Poppin Pad Crasher is my favorite. It walks easily and disturbs the mat well. But I caught a previous PB on the one in my avatar and it still catches them.

On 1/12/2018 at 9:27 PM, Jaderose said:

Scumfrog Trophy Series 5/8 oz Natural Green/Black.  One of the cheapest and one of the best.  Something about that plop they make when they land.  They don't walk or "finesse" fish well.  This is a frog for the heavy stuff.  They cause a ruckus and get hammered.  All the colors are good but I've caught more fish on this than all the others combined.  I also use Booyah and Live Target.  They are fine lures but this one just does it for me.  i usually keep about 10 of them in stock at any one time as I throw them into HEAVY cover and will dangle them from branches and everything else.  Losing a $5 frog hurts way less that a $10 one and they flat out catch fish.  I do absolutely nothing to them.  Out of the package and onto my line and bombs away!

Scum Frog Trophy Series - 5/8 oz

Ditto...

When I want to walk a frog I use the original Scum in green pepper. 

After a lot of practice, I can walk that thing in place. 

Mike

Boze Sumo

I use mainly spro and r2s

Booyah pad crasher, and I caught my PB on a Black BPS Kermi.