TnRiver46

Redemption + bonus green fish

Fished in the sideways snow from about 9-1:30, it was cold but not @Bluebasser86  cold. If you're wondering why I'm wearing a life jacket on the bank, I was walking up and down cliffs next to the lake all day like in the last picture. Fish were quite active, Caught 5 but had a big one swipe my lure at the bank when I was pulling it up to cast again. The largemouth and one smallmouth not pictured (~16") took the bait right at my feet

IMG_2607.JPG

IMG_2649.JPG

IMG_2650.JPG

IMG_2651.JPG

IMG_2652.JPG

• Like 8

I just got back and it's 26 here.  No bites at all :( .  Good to hear your thinking ahead and being safe.

Good job in those conditions! VERY smart wearing the life jacket in that terrain and weather conditions!!

Sweeet.......trying to debate wether to head to Norris tomorrow or the Hill with the big warm front coming in tomorrow!!!

Good Job

Sweeet.......trying to debate wether to head to Norris tomorrow or the Hill with the big warm front coming in tomorrow!!!

Good Job

Thanks! I heard the hill was around 47 degrees so I'm guessing that's about what Norris is

Nice fish! I was debating going out and fishing a few days back when we had some consecutive warmer (35 degree) and sun. Didn't happen... all the slow water and eddies were still frozen over on the river. That's saying something too because the Chippewa here in Eau Claire doesn't freeze easily. I guess averaging -12, WITHOUT wind chill, for a few weeks will do that. 

Nice fish! I was debating going out and fishing a few days back when we had some consecutive warmer (35 degree) and sun. Didn't happen... all the slow water and eddies were still frozen over on the river. That's saying something too because the Chippewa here in Eau Claire doesn't freeze easily. I guess averaging -12, WITHOUT wind chill, for a few weeks will do that. 

Ouch

We have a 40 degree warm front before it plunges again.....hopefully they be hungry tomorrow.

• Sad 1