Would anyone happen to have the old pond maps that they used to have on online? Ive found ponds 1,2 and 26 through google but no luck on the rest. (Picture is example of the ones I'm talking about)

7FFAE01A-F7A2-4E28-9DBF-F96D03670FC8.jpeg

Swing by range control and ask them, might have something. Or, check with the old guys that hang around hunt control, most are pretty cool.

Ive been waiting for the MWR guys to get back to work and I'm gonna email them. 

Don't forget Canoochee creek, have pulled some nice fish out of there.  Trick worms pitched under the bushes around the cypress tree roots works well too in Pond 1. Theres a small pond right out the North gate, no cover, nothing.  Watched a guy pull 2 bass out of there in 15 minutes that were over 6lbs. Fish a 10" dark colored worm, super slow.  I miss Stewart!

Ive fished the creek a few times but prefer the ponds around. A lot of them have started going down hill especially in the last year, big fish still get pulled out but not as often as 3years ago when i got here. But, if there are any Stewart guys on here, i was able to get the maps after a deep google search, ill gladly send them to you if you want, just send a message.