Hi everyone,

I've decided to move out of the country later this year, so I'm trying to get rid of most of my fishing rods and reels. 

As of now, I have the following for sale:

REELS:

1. SOLD.

2. SOLD.

3. Daiwa TD-ito 105HL new in box. Box and papers included (no oil). Asking $280 TYD.

4. SOLD.

5. SOLD.

6. Megabass IP68L Oracle Dragon (left). Mechanically perfect, barely used. Only flaw is a small chip on the reel foot for leaving it on the rod for too long... Lesson learned... Asking $500 TYD.

7. Megabass 10CHL (BNIB). Asking $400 TYD.

RODS:

At this moment, I can only ship the following two.

1. Megabass 2017 Destroyer F4.5-611X Oneten Special - $330 TYD (insured). Barely used. Plastic still on the handle, but small dirt in the cork area that was not covered. Comes with original rod cover.

2. SOLD.

Please, send me a PM with your phone #, and I will text you pics of the item requested.

Thank you,

Cristian.

Some pics would really get this party started.  You have some interesting things for sale.  Try https://postimages.org/

for linking to the pics.

**Update**

Reels: 

1. SOLD.
2. Daiwa TD-ito 105HL - $250 TYD.
3. SOLD.
4. Megabass IP68L Oracle Dragon (left) - $500 TYD.
5. Megabass 10CHL (BNIB). Asking $350 TYD.

Rods (will give a better price for local sales):

1. Megabass 2016 Destroyer F3-610X Hien - Purchased new from the Tackle Trap. Plastic still on the handle, but there are a few tiny nicks on the rod. Used around 7-10 times. Asking $250 TYD if you send me a tube to ship it to you. 
2. SOLD. 
3. Megabass Evoluzion Legend Works Limited - Super Diablo II (F5. 1/2-70ti) - purchased new from The Tackle Trap, still has the plastic cover on the handle, used for less than 4 hours, excellent condition. Asking $475 TYD if you send me a tube to ship it to you.
4. Edge First Strike DSR 6101-1 (Ex-Fast, 6'10", 4-8lb, 1/16-3/8oz) - used once, excellent condition. Will include a rod sock. Asking $175 TYD if you send me a tube to ship it to you.

All Megabass rods will include their original rod sleeve.

Please, let me know if you have any questions or need more detailed pics.

Thank you.

I’ll take the exsence dc at asking. 

You can purchase 8ft x 2.5” pvc with end caps from Lowe’s or Home Depot for about $12 to ship the rods in. Just add $15 to your asking price to cover it and some of your time. 

• Like 2

2 hours ago, rippin-lips said:

You can purchase 8ft x 2.5” pvc with end caps from Lowe’s or Home Depot for about $12 to ship the rods in. Just add $15 to your asking price to cover it and some of your time. 

Thank you. Any idea if they can cut the tube for you over there? I have no tools for this task.

The usually have a cutting station, but if you value your time, buy a cheap hacksaw and cut it yourself in the parking lot or at home.  I don't think HD changes the blades more than yearly.  

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Cyacnba said:

Thank you. Any idea if they can cut the tube for you over there? I have no tools for this task.

I have had them cut it for me before but as mentioned spend $8 on a hacksaw and just cut it yourself. I always add about 2” more than the length of the rod. I wrap the entire rod in bubble wrap and always do a little extra on the tip. Also I will tape string around the butt end and tape it to the outside of the rod tube so the rod can’t slide forward in the tube.