Big-Bass

Wanted: Zillion 50th Handle Assembly

Looking for an original Daiwa Zillion 50th handle as the title states.  Please PM me if you have one for sale.  Thank you!

Best bet is Daiwa. Possibly some over on TT.

Call Daiwa. Part H20-6801 

If your new 50th isn't going to be a shelf queen, do it right and get an RCS or ZPI handle for it. Those stock zillion and 50th zillions handles were heavy. Ive always wanted a 50th LH. Just hard to find. 

1 hour ago, iabass8 said:

Best bet is Daiwa. Possibly some over on TT.

Call Daiwa. Part H20-6801 

If your new 50th isn't going to be a shelf queen, do it right and get an RCS or ZPI handle for it. Those stock zillion and 50th zillions handles were heavy. Ive always wanted a 50th LH. Just hard to find. 

Awesome!  Thank you!  I just want to have the original on hand for the purpose of it in case I ever wanted to put it back to stock form.  Right now there is a beautiful silver one on there with OG Daiwa corks.  It looks stunning!  With spacers for the Zillion frame, I would throw a red Steez spool in there to make it look really nice!  :D

Too be honest that reel looks better with your silver handle no it. The 50th is one awesome looking reel but the stock black handle always looked off. To me it did at least.