Justin62882

Lucky craft pointer 95

I recently got one in a mystery tackle box and looked them up online. It says it's a silent bait. Mine clearly has rattles. I can't find a version online anywhere that has rattles. seems weird. Even on lucky craft website it explains why they created the lucky craft 95 silent. Anyone else got one with rattles?

It's a ghost threadfin shad lucky pointer 95.... or at least supposed to be. It doesnt look like a flash minnow. It looks exactly like what it's supposed to be just has rattles

I figured I would ask. I heard that there's a knock off lucky craft made in China instead of japan... I'm just making sure I didn't get one of those if its true. Or there is a lucky craft 95 that was created with rattles. It doesnt bother me it has rattles. It would if i ordered it but i got it in a MTB about 10 days ago.

It's not any of those it's in the ghost threadfin shad color

does the profile of the lure look like the one on top of this image?

pointer.jpg

I got the same one -- definitely Lucky Craft, definitely a Pointer 95, definitely rattles.

1 hour ago, Justin62882 said:

It's a ghost threadfin shad lucky pointer 95.... or at least supposed to be. It doesnt look like a flash minnow. It looks exactly like what it's supposed to be just has rattles

I figured I would ask. I heard that there's a knock off lucky craft made in China instead of japan... I'm just making sure I didn't get one of those if its true. Or there is a lucky craft 95 that was created with rattles. It doesnt bother me it has rattles. It would if i ordered it but i got it in a MTB about 10 days ago.

Clearly so. Lucky Craft makes tons of different versions of each bait that seem to come and go from the American market regularly. Don't worry about it -- fish it with confidence regardless.

• Like 1

Oh it's a beautiful bait. I'm gonna use it for sure. I'm happy with it. Just figured I'd ask. I prefer rattles anyways. I fish dirtier water so silent isn't the best for me.