Sign in to follow this  
A-Jay

GRAPH GLASS ~

530-broken-screen.jpg

For those thinking about protecting your electronics investment - Graph Glass may be a product worth looking into.

Form the companies web page:

"Graph Glass is made from the highest grade Japanese quality glass, offering you premier strength and transparency. With a Graph Glass screen protector installed on your GPS/Fishfinder you can rest assured that your investment is protected from impact damage. Thousands of units are cracked every single year and believe it or not, they are not covered by standard manufacturer warranties. From 9-H glass, these protectors are shatterproof, anti-fingerprint, extremely transparent, and touch friendly. Do not stress the annoying water-spots, salt rings, and slime stains as the tempered glass cleans much easier than stock screens. Graph Glass is currently offering screen protectors compatible with Lowrance and Humminbird products. 

Replacement Guarantee: We offer a free one year product replacement. If your Graph Glass screen protector is cracked within one year of purchase, we will replace it! Please email graphglassmail@gmail.com to file a replacement claim. Please include original purchase receipt, picture proof, explantation, and contact & shipping info."

I just ordered a couple.

Using the code "CLASSIC" gets you 20% off.

:smiley:

A-Jay

https://graphglass.com/

• Thanks 1

I will have to look into this.  I have never cracked my glass yet but there is always that chance.

Whoops!  I don't see Garmin listed under their products.  :(

• Like 1

1 minute ago, senile1 said:

I will have to look into this.  I have never cracked my glass yet but there is always that chance.

Both my units are flush mounted which could reduce the likely hood of smashing one on a cast, but why chance it.

Like my (much) better half likes to say "That never happens - Until it does."

:smiley:

A-Jay

• Like 1