Skspacemonkey

Biospawn Exo stick

They are okay baits. I've never caught anything on them, but they seem to have decent action. I got a pack in my MTB. I like the VileCraw, though.

The Exo Stick is a great bait. I like the pro version which is full of salt and scent.

I sometimes like to rig them weightless Texas or wacky style. My favorite way to rig them is on a Strike King football head jig.

Here is a great vid with Lake Fork Guy using the exo stick. I like the way he rigged the exo stick on a shaky head.

• Like 2

I don't necessarily like them T-Rigged but I do love them wacky rigged.

I used them. Never caught any more or less than a standard Senko. Durability seems common, colors seem common, appeared to me like a good solid worm with a distinct body. 

They make a fine senko substitute on a t-rig or wacky, but are particularly good for dragging on the bottom -- try them on c-rig, a mojo, football head, or a swinging/jointed  head!

• Like 1

They are fantastic neko rig baits. They are quite durable vs a senko from my experience. I always keep a few colors around for neko fishing smallies. 

• Like 4

1 minute ago, punch said:

They are fantastic neko rig baits. They are quite durable vs a senko from my experience. I always keep a few colors around for neko fishing smallies. 

I am totally gonna get on that this year.

On 3/19/2018 at 4:00 PM, punch said:

Thank you for this comment; I have been searching for a quality Neko bait and just placed my order for these from TW yesterday. I couldn't find much info online about using them for a Neko but I thought they looked like they would do the job. What colors do you normally use? I ordered Black/Blue; Green Pumpkin, Feider Shad and Okeechobee Craw. I figured that would be a good place to start. Also; do you use these for wacky rigging; if so.....do you like them for that technique as well? 

They're a good bait, but not anything really special. 

You will like the Feider Shad color.  I thought it was going to be a clear water color, but I have caught a lot of fish with it in stained and even borderline muddy water. 

They're decent baits but their sink rate isn't quite as fast as the original GYCB Senko.

Average bait nothing special about it

I really like them, when they're falling through the water, the tail swims like a boot tail swim bait!

omfg i love these. i caught my record bass on a texas rig white. 

I took the Green Pumpkin Exostick's out for a test run yesterday on a pond near my home. An hour and a half later I had 15 Bass landed and two monster bluegills. I was wacky rigging the bait with a VMC size #2 Neko Hook and used an o-ring. I went through two baits to catch those 17 fish and the second bait is still on my line. A very impressive first day out with the Exostick; I just ordered a bunch more! I should also note that typically this is a very tough pond to fish so this was a very good little trip. I'm convinced; my collection of 4" Ocho's went up for sale on Craigs List this morning. I'm also getting ready to try the 4.5" plasma tails (hopefully next weekend). I plan to throw those on a 1/16 oz. mushroom jighead. I want to see how well they perform against a standard Ned Rig on the local lakes.