Congratulations to the Washington Capitals on winning your division for the 3rd year in a row! 

NOW I LOOK FORWARD TO HAVING MY HEART BROKEN AGAIN IN THE EARLY ROUNDS OF PLAYOFFS!<_<

Oh, and congratulations to Ovie on 1000 games played.

Hard to get any confidence in them, look lost against Carolina then play well the next game.

Let's hope this is the year they get it done.  Rock the Red!!  

They're probably gonna draw the Flyers in the first round and that is bad news because Philly went 3-0-1 against them this season.  In any event, should they win the first round, a second round date against their old friends, the 2-time defending champs, looms large.

12 minutes ago, gimruis said:

They're probably gonna draw the Flyers in the first round and that is bad news because Philly went 3-0-1 against them this season.  In any event, should they win the first round, a second round date against their old friends, the 2-time defending champs, looms large.

Either way it's going to be an early exit once again. I suppose I should be grateful that we have a team that consistently gets to the playoff<_<

1 hour ago, Buffdaddy54 said:

Either way it's going to be an early exit once again. I suppose I should be grateful that we have a team that consistently gets to the playoff<_<

I'll pass on that one...i want a team that gets to the playoffs and wins.  Oh and go Flyers :) 

Its hard to make the playoffs on a consistent basis.  Even harder to win playoff games on a consistent basis.  I think the Capitals have done both but they have a higher standard now than getting to the second round and losing.  At some point the Ovechkin era is going to come to a crashing end