rtwvumtneer6

LTB Throwback Lures jerkbait

Hey, guys... Got a jerkbait by Throwback Lures in my January? LTB BassXL box. I believe it was Tokyo Special. Didn't say much else on the package. Resembles sexy shad. White belly, chartreuse line on the side and a blue back. I liked the lure out of the box and even more after sticking a 5.64# on it, but I can't find them ANYWHERE!  Anyone know where they can be found, or have one that I could take off your hands? I'd really like a back up!

Thanks!! 

I couldn't find it anywhere either, except for one or two on ebay.  Instead I bought very similar looking baits from Jackall and Livingston. Hammered a 5.2 and a 4.2 on one in a BFL tournament.

On 4/11/2018 at 6:10 PM, rtwvumtneer6 said:

Hey, guys... Got a jerkbait by Throwback Lures in my January? LTB BassXL box. I believe it was Tokyo Special. Didn't say much else on the package. Resembles sexy shad. White belly, chartreuse line on the side and a blue back. I liked the lure out of the box and even more after sticking a 5.64# on it, but I can't find them ANYWHERE!  Anyone know where they can be found, or have one that I could take off your hands? I'd really like a back up!

Thanks!! 

I'd try to email LTB. Since they distributed the bait, they may have information on how to get more. I saw your screen name, Are u from West by God? Im from Nitro. Good luck with the jerkbait.

• Like 1

Don't most Japanese jerkbaits have the manufacturer written on the back of them? My Jackall and duo realis have it.

On 5/1/2018 at 1:03 PM, Kyhokie said:

I'd try to email LTB. Since they distributed the bait, they may have information on how to get more. I saw your screen name, Are u from West by God? Im from Nitro. Good luck with the jerkbait.

Funny enough, I reached out to LTB and they seemed to act like the lure never existed... Then they sent me an extra one in my last months box. Good deal.

And, no, I'm in PA but I'm a WV grad and Mountaineer through and through.