fisherrw

Swimbaits, jigs and rods for sale need them gone make offer

I have two rods for sale phenix maxim 6'10 ml spinning and powell inferno 7'2 H casting. Both rods are in good shape. I would like to get 140$ for the pair and the buyer pays shipping. MSRP for these rods is 100$ for the Maxim and 120$ for the Powell so I think that is a fair deal.

I have a bunch of jigs for sale around 35 in total. mostly strike king, dirty jigs, and lucky-e-strike with some homemade thrown in as well. The jigs will come in a bass mafia 3700 box. I would like to get 90$ for the lot and bass mafia box that's less than 2$ a jig and 20$ for the bass mafia box. Most of these jigs retail for 4$ to 5$.

I have a bunch lightly used swimbaits for sale. Hudds, Savage Gear a mega bass and several glide baits as well. I would like to get 120$ for the lot probably about 40% off of MSRP. Buyer pays shipping. since I am having trouble uploading pics text me at 805-448-8444 for pics. I would consider trades for Shimano E series left hand reels and possibly select Phenix rods.

Willing to negotiate make offer. 

14 hours ago, MassYak85 said:

Any pics on the glidebaits?

Text me at 805-448-8444 for pics 

I would like pics on jigs and box. Are they swim or flipping?  718 679 1731 pics

Jigs are sold. Sorry I will update post tonight

Jigs and rods are gone. One 8” hudd is sold all other swimbaits are available. New price for rest of swimbaits is 90$!BB99A77C-E3DF-4035-AB63-0C27E6673339.thumb.jpeg.7cfb63a94994350531a6c50a6a386a42.jpeg