Looking for specific reels ..maybe something you have but never use...

daiwa original black golds 10 and 13 size 

Daiwa ss tournament series 700 and 1300 sizes

Penn mag power 970, spinfishers 440ss 450ss, 146 squidders , z series in odd numbers 713 z 711 z  

TIA I have modern and old school reels to trade and some lures .let me know what ya got 

9 hours ago, Maxximus Redneckus said:

Looking for specific reels ..maybe something you have but never use...

daiwa original black golds 10 and 13 size 

Daiwa ss tournament series 700 and 1300 sizes

Penn mag power 970, spinfishers 440ss 450ss, 146 squidders , z series in odd numbers 713 z 711 z  

TIA I have modern and old school reels to trade and some lures .let me know what ya got 

A MD guy looking for a 146? Now I've seen everything!;)

That's an interesting list. Now I'm curious, are you fishing or collecting?, 

I can buy a brand new original black gold here but made in Thailand for around 80-90 dollars. How much do you want to pay for real original made in Japan black gold 13? You'd better be quick since I'm leaving here  in a few days. No trade or maybe if you have shimano curado 50e or conquest 50 or Calcutta TE.

1 hour ago, reason said:

A MD guy looking for a 146? Now I've seen everything!;)

That's an interesting list. Now I'm curious, are you fishing or collecting?, 

Lol both  .i love me some small penn non levelwinds i have 2 970s and a  couple 1300ss just lookin to fill a niche spot that 146 is a hard one to find ..James send me pictures thks 

Btw i do have a 980 mag power id trade for a 970

http://www.rapalathailand.com/product/3236.html

I hope it is okay to post here. This is re-made daiwa original black gold. I think it made in Thailand since most of the lower end daiwa made here as well.

I was gonna buy one for myself since it used to be my fav reel but I don't fish spinning enough and I still have 3 back home.

Also My friend got one original made in Japan but BG10, I'm not sure if he wanna sell it but I'll ask for you. I've seen the picture like a few year ago and look brand new. He doesn't fish, this reel is in his collection.

I guess my friend doesn't wanna sell his. I don't have one, but if you want I can buy it here and ship to you when I get back to state which is the day after tomorrow, you gotta tell me quick.

I just check eBay for you, it might be cheaper to go that route, since the reel itself here would cost 70-80 dollars.

https://m.ebay.com/itm/Daiwa-Black-Gold-Spinning-Reel-3Bb-Size-160-6-Durable-Dependable-BG10/253477110681?epid=2254274260&hash=item3b0469c399

Add*

Im able to talk to my friend and he will let it go for $80. Confirmed made in Japan with box and paper. He will send picture to me tomorrow, but if you want you gonna have to tell me quick.