Big-Bass

FS: Shimano, Daiwa, Abu (USD and JDM) reels

I am not necessarily needing to sell but am offering a few reels for sale and my prices are shipped prices to your door so no shipping on your behalf would be necessary.

1.  Shimano Citica 200E:  Tackle Tour Editor's Choice - reel is BNIB:  $115 TYD

2.  Shimano Scorpion 1000XT:  Cosmetically 9.5/10, Mechanically 10/10 with box, paperwork, etc.:  SOLD!!!

3.  Daiwa PT33C:  ULTIMATE CRANKING REEL:  9/10 Cosmetic, 9/10 Mechanical:  $40 TYD

4.  Daiwa PT33P:  All around versatile reel:  9/10 both mechanical and cosmetic:  $40 TYD

5.  Team Daiwa TD-S 103 PSD:  5.5:1  Absolutely awesome crankbait/spinnerbait reel:  9/10 for both.  $45 TYD.

6.  Abu Morrum 5600C:  Tuned by Ian Shields (the master of reel tuners anywhere in the world)...all original, tuned, and ready to go...  $175 TYD

7.  Abu Cardinal 4 (rare reel) with TWO extra spools (both old and new configurations).  These are on the JDM market on various sites for $200-300.  SOLD!!!

Please PM me with any interest.  I will work with prices if buying multiples and shipping will still be free to you door.

Please PM me your email address if you want to see pictures of any/all of the reels.

Thanks and best wishes on the water!

Prices updated!

Cardinal 4...PM sent

Updated and also wanted to add that I would sell all three Daiwa reels (PT33C, PT33P, and TD-S) for $125 shipped to your door.  These are great reels that need a new home.  Would work well on any crank bait rod!  Each retailed for $99-$149 when new a piece and they are almost brand new still.  Thanks!

are these left hand and do you have pics. Thanks

They are right handed reels and I do have pictures of all of them.  Please let me know.  Thank you!