Siebert Outdoors

Lake St Clair updates?

I'm headed there Saturday.  Does anyone have any current intel?

Will be there Sunday through Monday the 28th.  It is what it is.....but it would be nice to know water conditions. 😉

I'll be there the same time.  Red Stratos that says Siebert Outdoors on the side of it.

• Like 2

I'll wave if I see you.  We will be all over the lake weather permitting.  Renting a cottage on Harsens so we will be in the moot some but will venture over to the mile roads I'm sure.  Gunmetal 2016 Ranger 520 with black poles.  Will probably be in a group with another Black Ranger 521, a black ChampioN and an older Red/orange ChampioN.  Possibly a Deep V Tracker tin rig as well.  

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Siebert Outdoors said:

I'll be there the same time.  Red Stratos that says Siebert Outdoors on the side of it.

@Siebert Outdoors

Good Luck Mike ~ !

:smiley:

A-Jay

• Thanks 1

Monday 57 degrees along the mile roads, lots of fishermen fishing 8-10, did not see many fish caught.  It was a funny day, supposed to be strong winds and hail, but that never developed. Very foggy in the AM , clearing about noon. Mostly gentle winds, but for a couple hours about 3:00, it blew pretty hard, with clouds.  When it brightened  we found a fair number of SM shallow in very turbulent water where waves from the southeast came into a seawall and bounced back.  Also many LM, walleyes, and pike in same areas, some LM very nice size.  Very little interest from the fish on tubes, chartreuse shallow squarebill was the best lure all day, but we did take a few nice fish on Rapala jerk shad rap or whatever the new one is called. If drifting soft baits, I suggest using drop shot to get the lure away from the dead weeds on the bottom.  Or put a tube on the bottom, something else above.   I have friends who did much better than we, but I cannot tell you where they were fishing.  I'm sure you understand.

• Like 1

Thank you MickD.  At 57 degrees they should be in my honey hole if its sunny which it looks like it will be.

I'll probably launch out of 9 mile.  But I sometimes run down to the Detroit river and fish the river back.  Good walleye in the river.  We will see what happens.