Jump to content
Nunz

Looking to buy Jig Rod

Recommended Posts

I need a new Jig/Frog rod and am willing to spend up to $150...looking for used higher end rods. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
36 minutes ago, Angry John said:

Length your looking for.  Short for yak/shore or long for boat or cleared bank.

7-7'5

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Does this price include shipping because the longer rods are now very expensive to ship.  Where are you at, as a local may have something that could increase your total value a lot.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I got a 7'6" heavy carrot stick 

19 hours ago, Nunz said:

I need a new Jig/Frog rod and am willing to spend up to $150...looking for used higher end rods. 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, dsqui said:

I got a 7'6" heavy carrot stick 

 

too long, needs to be able to fit in my car. 7'5 might even be pushing it

17 hours ago, Angry John said:

Does this price include shipping because the longer rods are now very expensive to ship.  Where are you at, as a local may have something that could increase your total value a lot.

I want to say yes, however if its a good buy at 150 ill pay for shipping, no more than 10 dollars though. Im trying to stay within the price range. I am in Mass

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 6/14/2018 at 12:40 PM, Nunz said:

too long, needs to be able to fit in my car. 7'5 might even be pushing it

I want to say yes, however if its a good buy at 150 ill pay for shipping, no more than 10 dollars though. Im trying to stay within the price range. I am in Mass

I've got a couple of jig/frog rods   where in Ma you located,  I'm in Dracut

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, je1946 said:

I've got a couple of jig/frog rods   where in Ma you located,  I'm in Dracut

pmed

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

  • fishing

    bass fishing

    fishing forum

    fishing rods

    fishing reels

    fishing reels

    bass fish

    fishing

    fishing poles

    fish

    bass fish

    fishing reels
    fishing reels

    fishing

    bass fish

    fish for bass
    fish

×