Batson

The New Batson Catalog is Here!

We're incredibly excited to share with all of you our new 2019 Master Catalog! Many of the new items have been in development for the last few years and to finally announce them to the public has us bouncing off the walls in excitement.

New From RainShadow Rod Blanks:
Immortal Centerpin - 3 Models move from RX8, plus one new one, into the Immortal lineup.

Revelation Surf - 6 New models as we recommit to our roots in surf fishing.
Revelation Musky - 6 New models for Musky that also have Saltwater applications (Yellowtail and Livebait)
RX7 SW966 - A new ML model that we've been getting requests for.
* RX6 / E-Glass - New RCJKBRCJB and RCTB models
* Longer Lengths for RX6 Mag Bass (MB) and RX6 Inshore/Popping blanks(SP)
* New Colors - A few popular models from Revelation Crankbait and RX6 Inshore/Popping (SP) models, are now stocked in Pink, Cobalt Blue and White in addition to their standard colors.

ALPS / ForeCast Rod Components

* Red Hoods for MVT, TexTouch and Rapid and Aluminum barrels for split seats to match with our Red trim pieces.
TexTouch hoods with Cork Composite, Cork and EVA.
ALPS Locking Nuts - These add a great extra little bling to the ForeCast seats.
BattleLon (EPDM) Split Grips!
* New ForeCast Carbon Fiber Grips - These replace our previous model and are made of an even higher quality. Plus there are many new shapes!
* LTC ForeCast Guides and Tip Tops have now been upgraded to their ALPS counterparts with a TC finish.

Fly Blanks and Components

* RX6 is now Unity Fly Blanks 2pc and 4pc- The designs are essentially the same with a few modifications and a new "Olympic" Green paint.
* ForeCast Carbon Fiber Fly Grips!

Some of these products are in stock now, most will be available sometime in July!

There are quite a few other new items that are additions to our current lineups, so make sure to look around and notice all the "new" tags on the specs.
There is no better time than right now to build the ultimate custom rod!
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Looking forward to trying out some of the new trim and bling pieces, among other things.

• Like 1

You guys had to go and feed the monkey, didn't you?  Now I gotta figure out how to keep the Mrs. from threatening to remove precious body parts. Any suggestions?

Question for Batson about the new thread. All I see is NCP thread. Do you make any "regular" thread? Don't like NCP thread, at all.

YEA!!! finally 4pc centerpin blanks.  Those 3 piecers have always been a pain in the tuchus when moving from spot to spot in the truck.

I LOVE my 13' Talon ITM except for the fact it's 3 piece.

On 7/9/2018 at 9:31 AM, .ghoti. said:

Question for Batson about the new thread. All I see is NCP thread. Do you make any "regular" thread? Don't like NCP thread, at all.

Right now we don't have any plain nylon, that will probably be introduced in the future.

On 7/8/2018 at 6:44 PM, papajoe222 said:

You guys had to go and feed the monkey, didn't you?  Now I gotta figure out how to keep the Mrs. from threatening to remove precious body parts. Any suggestions?

It's our job:)
If you're able to sell a custom rod or two as a builder that could help, shows the Mrs. that it's an investment into a future business... then go back to building for yourself.

• Like 1

Just to let you know it looks like all the new Rainshadow blanks are in stock (except for a few of the new white and pink MB blanks).

Any idea when the carbon fiber grips will be in stock? Do most of my shopping at get bit

On 7/20/2018 at 4:52 PM, sarcazmo said:

Any idea when the carbon fiber grips will be in stock? Do most of my shopping at get bit

It's all in stock here at the warehouse, they may or may not have them on their site yet, so you can always call in to Getbit for an order.

5 hours ago, Batson said:

It's all in stock here at the warehouse, they may or may not have them on their site yet, so you can always call in to Getbit for an order.

Thank you!

• Like 1