Im currently on vacation at a campground with many ponds. Me and my uncle have fished every pond and not one bite. We have fished the ponds for days now and at different times. The ponds are stocked but very pressured since many people fish them. Most of the ponds have fountains so we tried to fish around them and nothing. We have thrown finesss worms and long curly tails, senkos, jigs, topwater, chatterbaits, spinnerbaits, swimbaits, carolina rigs and more. The ponds dont really have any structure or deep pockets. What should i try to catch a fish? Id really like to catch one before i leave. Thanks.

Fish any visible cover. Fish shade lines or shaded banks. Also try at night if possible. Throw something different than the other people fishing there since you say it is pressured. When all else fails try fishing a senko super slow.

For small pressured waterways, you typically need to find a certain color that triggers them.  Something no one else is using.  

Definitely try some jerkbaits and experiment with different pause lengths between jerks.  

Also a spybait if you have one or can find one nearby.  

Last resort.. fish an odd-looking worm extremely slow.  Everyone and their brother fishes senkos and curly tailed worms, so I would try something else.

I fish a high pressured lake from the bank regularly and everyone uses senkos. So... I never use a Senko. My success rate is much higher than most at this lake. Run the colors and use something that will force a reaction, a BIG worm like the SK Anaconda... Good luck!

If it's legal, live line bluegill for pond bass.