mrmacwvu1

everythingthatswims

Hope you made it back to Motown. Just to let you know I fished the Elk and holly and williams over the last month. Bunch of brookies and still some browns and rainbows. Have a good year and tight lines.

I am back in Florida, going out to brave the red tide for some snook and reds next week.

• Like 1

11 hours ago, mrmacwvu1 said:

Hope you made it back to Motown. Just to let you know I fished the Elk and holly and williams over the last month. Bunch of brookies and still some browns and rainbows. Have a good year and tight lines.

I am back in Florida, going out to brave the red tide for some snook and reds next week.

Where in Florida are you?  I just moved to Tampa last week and I'm interested in where some good areas are to fish saltwater.  I won't have my boat down there as my dad uses it in Virginia 3-4 times a week and I'm working in Ohio right now, so I need bank/pier fishing.

I really don't know tampa area. I fish mainly punta gorda area. My advice would be to find some mom and pop bait shops. Almost everyone I have found have been really helpful. If you need help with baits or anything let me know.