Unclepepsi

Does anyone have a small boat bag theycan get rid of cheap? I was looking at Bass pro and thief small one is like 30 bucks. I can barely afford bait much less this bag lol

I am looking for a duffle bag style boat bag around the size 18”x12” give or take a few inches. Any help would be great.

I might have what you're looking for, but I've never heard the term "boat bag" before. Would it be canvas, with a zipper? Is it waterproof, for stowing cell phone, wallet, car keys, etc.? You say "duffel style". Usually a duffle bag isn't waterproof. Could it be plastic? Help me understand better what it is you need, and maybe I can help you.

Is there a Goodwill near you? A backpack makes a great place to keep your gear. Throw it on, your hands are free to carry your rods. Put your lunch in it, and water sensitive stuff (phone, paperwork) can be kept in a ziplock bag.

I have several for fly fishing, hiking, and regular fishing.

Tag sales might be another place to check.

21 hours ago, Avoiddanoid said:

I might have what you're looking for, but I've never heard the term "boat bag" before. Would it be canvas, with a zipper? Is it waterproof, for stowing cell phone, wallet, car keys, etc.? You say "duffel style". Usually a duffle bag isn't waterproof. Could it be plastic? Help me understand better what it is you need, and maybe I can help you.

The bags I’m talking about are usually but not necessarily made out of PVC and are water resistant but not water proof. I don’t necessarily need this exact type. But what I am looking for is something duffel style that is about twice as big as the free blue logo bag that bass master magazine gives you when you sigh up. Thanks

16 hours ago, B-Dozer said:

Is there a Goodwill near you? A backpack makes a great place to keep your gear. Throw it on, your hands are free to carry your rods. Put your lunch in it, and water sensitive stuff (phone, paperwork) can be kept in a ziplock bag.

I have several for fly fishing, hiking, and regular fishing.

Tag sales might be another place to check.

Yeah I’ve checked at my local good wills. I haven’t found anything usable yet. Sometimes the goodwills around me can be overpriced as well. Yeah I definitely am trying to stick with a squar or rectangular bottom. But thanks for suggestions.