I’m sure most of you already know this but if you go to ebay deals and search fishing reals one can get some pretty good reels for a better price. That’s where I got my Shimano Curado Dc for $212.00. Ebay ran a special 15 percent off of everything.  The special isn’t running now but still some good deals on eBay. Again brand new reels! 

• Like 2

Almost all my reels have come from fleaBay. Rumor has it there's a 20% coupon coming soon. I just bought 2 Curado Ks for $111 each last week. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, DINK WHISPERER said:

Almost all my reels have come from fleaBay. Rumor has it there's a 20% coupon coming soon. I just bought 2 Curado Ks for $111 each last week. 

2 minutes ago, DINK WHISPERER said:

That’s awesome! That was my first one off of eBay.  Thanks for the tip about the 20 percent off. 

• Like 1

Rods too Bought a Tatula  Elite  spinning rod marked down to $159 less 20% so $129 plus free shipping several months ago Also a St Croix panfish rod with a similar deal before that

• Like 1

Yep, been buying my reels on eBay for years.

• Like 2

You will want to keep this thread in mind check often. Deals posted all the time including Ebay coupon codes.

• Like 2

There are a couple really good ebay sellers. I try to watch for their sales on top of ebay coupons. You can save 25-40% at times. 

But I’ve gotten as much as 65% off with sales and coupons. 

• Like 1

I get a lot of my reels from EBay. American Legacy fishing has an EBay store and their reels are usually priced well below MSRP. 

• Like 2

Ebay is where I get my reels.  They usually come from large tackle stores around USA that has overstock so it isnt like we are buying from a foreign stockpiler who is sketchy

• Like 1

I have had some bad experiences threw flea bay, it’s not all warm and fuzzy roses but with a good seller and pay pal I’ve gotten my money back so I’ve become a regular flea bay customer, both buying and selling tackle. 

• Like 1

I've bought and sold fishing reels on Ebay. Like others have said, just make sure you look at their ratings before buying. 

• Like 1

I have purchased reels, rods and whatnot from all these sellers, no issues whatsoever. Amercan Fishing Legacy, Alpha2Omega, Simmonssportinggoods, triacetackle2016 and Sportsmanoutfitters.

• Like 1