Derek1

Bio spawn

Does anyone know if there sold in any stores. My last two outings I’ve caught 6 on the vile bug, only bait to get me a bite in weeks. I’m really a go to the store type of guy, I hate to order online and wait. Seems that’s the way more and more lately

Cabela's use to but not sure if they still do since BPS bought them out. I'd much rather save my gas, save the taxes, pay less than the store price, and have someone bring it to me for free, so I never go to the stores very often anymore. 

Order directly from their site and use code tj81 for 20% off. Thats what I do. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

7 hours ago, CroakHunter said:

Order directly from their site and use code tj81 for 20% off. Thats what I do. 

Sigh......darn BAIT MONKEY..... here we go again.....

I know my local Cabela's (In IL) carries them.  As far as plastics go, they are on the higher end of the price spectrum, so they share an isle with GY, lol.  But they are some well made plastics.  

BioSpawn is a great soft plastic and their customer service is great. They are sold at Cabelas and I think Academy carries them too. You can hit up the discount code at BioSpawn website or hit the black friday sale at tacklewarehouse.

• Like 1

I've never seen biospawn in a big box store (although I haven't been to my local Cabela's recently). I just buy them online. Great baits, and they clearly put a lot of thought into their designs.

Be sure to sign up on their website for their email and tester list.  When they have sale codes, the discounts have sometimes been pretty generous.  And the tester thing is real -- I got selected a couple years ago and they sent me free samples of the 6.5" plasmatail before it hit the market, along with some vile craws.

They used to be a sponsor here.

13 minutes ago, Primus said:

I've seen them at Field & Stream stores.

Yes, all the F&S stores in my area carries them.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, r3825 said:

Scheel's in my area stocks them

Mine has a lot of them on sale for somewhere around $3 right now. Seeing that people seem to really like them I’ll have to try them out.

I'm not sure where you are located but in NE Ohio Fisherman's Central has them online and in store. It is considered the Tackle Warehouse of the East.

I think I’ll just add some to my MTB. I’d like to try some before I make a order. 

I'm a big fan of their swimbaits for Walleye & Smallmouth fishing. Caught a lot of fish this year with them.