Larry parham

Pelican bass raider 10e

Looking for a great boat cover at a reasonable price. Boat stays outside pulled up on the bank of a 4-6 acre lake in my son’s backyard.     Thanks. 

42 minutes ago, Larry parham said:

Looking for a great boat cover at a reasonable price. Boat stays outside pulled up on the bank of a 4-6 acre lake in my son’s backyard.     Thanks. 

Hello and welcome , seems you are new here. There is a whole section on the pelican in the bass boats, kayak, canoe area. I’m sure you will find what you need in there

Bass pro sells a cover for the pond prowler. Not sure if it would work but You could compare measurements between the 2 brands of boats to see if it would fit.

6 minutes ago, LonnieP said:

Bass pro sells a cover for the pond prowler. Not sure if it would work but You could compare measurements between the 2 brands of boats to see if it would fit.

The only problem with that particular cover is that it does a poor job of stopping water from soaking through.  It is a great cover for a boat that is in a covered area, but rain water will soak through even if it doesn't pool.  

I went through 2 of those in less than 12 months and then ended up buying a custom made canvas cover from a local company.  It was a little pricey ($400), but has done a great job for years of keeping the boat dry from any kind of moisture.

BTW, if you still want the BPS cover, I think I still have the 2nd one I could sell you...

Jan 2007 cover (720x1280).jpg

• Like 1