Ok guys I've been seeing and hearing a lot about kast king reels the last couple months and the only bait caster iv ever used is abu Garcia any way my question is has anyone ever used  kast king reel and what is ur opinion of them are they really a good quality reel  like all the materials I been seeing and reading say they are can a man really get a good quality reel for 60 bucks or a reel of the quality that everyone is saying kast king is for that price and if u really can what's the life span of the reel 

Lots of recent threads to go through....

I have a couple, including an Assassin that I literally beat to death and it works fine. 

Most of my Kastking baitcasters are over 2 years old at this point. I haven't had any issues with them so far. All I did was some routine oiling after a few trips.

The three I used the most, Stealth, Assassin and Speed Demon are in great shape other than some cosmetic issues (Boat rash and logo, brake numbers and name paint has rubbed off in places)

Never used a KastKing anything.  I'll just say that the Daiwa Fuego is considered an excellent reel for its price.  I have seen it below $60 on ebay.  I don't see why another company couldn't produce an excellent reel at the same price.  However, users will have to be the ones to give you a definitive answer on the quality of a KastKing...not me.  :teeth:

A Daiwa Fuego for  $60 is a high quality as you are going to get for $60.  When/if the Shimano SLX drops to that price the you will have another great reel at that price.  That being said some of the Kastking reels for $60 aren't half bad.  The Assassin comes in at $60 and while it is plastic unlike the aluminum frame if the Fuego and SLX it is very light weight.  

3 hours ago, new2BC4bass said:

Never used a KastKing anything.  I'll just say that the Daiwa Fuego is considered an excellent reel for its price.  I have seen it below $60 on ebay.  I don't see why another company couldn't produce an excellent reel at the same price.  However, users will have to be the ones to give you a definitive answer on the quality of a KastKing...not me.  :teeth:

I see a lot of people that compare the Daiwa Fuego's sale or Ebay price to Kastking's Assassin, RLE, etc. full price. You do realize Kastking reels are usually on sale or have an Amazon code going on.

I have not paid full price for a Kastking reel ever. My Speed Demon cost me $35 and that's a steal for a reel of that quality. Last week the Royal Legend Elite was on an Amazon flash sale for $45!!!

Right now they have $15 off the Assassin and Stealth. $28 for a Royale Legend as a black Friday promotional sale. 10% off the RLE shop around don't pay full price on any reel.

2 hours ago, NYWayfarer said:

I see a lot of people that compare the Daiwa Fuego's sale or Ebay price to Kastking's Assassin, RLE, etc. full price. You do realize Kastking reels are usually on sale or have an Amazon code going on.

I have not paid full price for a Kastking reel ever. My Speed Demon cost me $35 and that's a steal for a reel of that quality. Last week the Royal Legend Elite was on an Amazon flash sale for $45!!!

Right now they have $15 off the Assassin and Stealth. $28 for a Royale Legend as a black Friday promotional sale. 10% off the RLE shop around don't pay full price on any reel.

That's because you are not living in the northern cold Canada. I will likely have to find another brand since @KastKingUSA forces Canadian customers to pay full price and get their stuff shipped from China instead of from the good ol' southern neighbor... Sad cause I like mines :(

16 minutes ago, GeekFisher said:

That's because you are not living in the northern cold Canada. I will likely have to find another brand since @KastKingUSA forces Canadian customers to pay full price and get their stuff shipped from China instead of from the good ol' southern neighbor... Sad cause I like mines :(

If you are talking about Aliexpress, I hope you took advantage of their 11/11 sales. I know I did. I have some Kastking stuff coming that I got at incredible prices.

You can usually find great prices on there and stuff Kastking doesn't even sell in the states, like Spartacus rods.

• Sad 1

4 hours ago, J Francho said:

...I have a couple, including an Assassin that I literally beat to death and it works fine... 

The only way that is possible is if that reel is literally a zombie...

😁

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, NYWayfarer said:

If you are talking about Aliexpress, I hope you took advantage of their 11/11 sales. I know I did. I have some Kastking stuff coming that I got at incredible prices.

You can usually find great prices on there and stuff Kastking doesn't even sell in the states, like Spartacus rods.

I did... NOT 😢 Maybe black Friday?

4 minutes ago, GeekFisher said:

I did... NOT 😢 Maybe black Friday?

I see a Speed Demon Pro on there now for $64 and some other sales.

keep an eye on the latest sales thread. I usually post there when I see a good sale. I did for the 11.11 one

Thank u guys I kind of ask the wrong question but still found out what I was looking for agine thank u