Glenn

Is this on your list?

Make sure this is on your list! Use code: LANYARD to get a free lanyard.

https://anglr.com/bullseye/

5.png

• Like 1

Who has one of these?  How do you like it?

5 minutes ago, Glenn said:

Who has one of these?  How do you like it?

Glen, my buddy has one of the originals and is very disappointed with the unit and lack of customer service.  I watched him try to use it all summer and witnessed his frustration.

If it worked and could overlay on to Navionics, I would be all in

Does it pair/connect to other systems or is it only for use with their phone app?

I ask because their claim is that this is easier than using your fish finder to mark spots, however if you have to whip out your phone every time you want to see your targets on a map - seems like more work than less and not very useful. I'd rather have all my info on one system.

Also, the battery life is two years and is non-replaceable. Good move. So nope, not on my list! If this works with other Nav systems then I'll take another look. Seems like little more than a simple GPS app with a remote.

I had one of the originals as well, and it wasn't very user friendly.  You also had to have a network connection in order for it to work.  Plus you had to pull out your phone every time you wanted to mark a spot.

The new one pairs with the Bullseye, so you just press a button to save a spot.  It doesn't require a network connection (a huge plus for those remote locations). 

It also saves weather data, lake/river levels, how many casts you make, kind of rod/reel/lure you use (and change) throughout your day, etc.  It even saves pics of your catches paired with the spot where you caught it. 

It's basically an automated fishing log. You can then log into your account at home to few your past trips and analyze them.

Here's a few screenshots. As you can see, it's much more than just marking GPS waypoints.

screens.JPG

Today is the last day you can cash in on the Black Friday sale.