Drewski73

Curado 50e’s, Daiwa Procyon, Hawgtech handle. Price Drop

Up for sale are some things I’m just not using anymore. All prices are shipped/paypal’d to your door. Feel free to ask any questions, and make any reasonable offers. If youd like more than one of the reels, Ill give $15 off each reel that you purchase. No trades please.

First up Curado 50e with Hawgtech bearings, carbon tech drag washers, and has been tuned by me. Spool ends polished out through 20,000 grit micro mesh. Reel free spools incredibly. Loaded with 50lb Izor spectra. Reel is in great cosmetic condition as can be seen in the pics, and better than new mechanical condition. Comes with box and paperwork. Box has some clear packing tape on it (was there when I bought it?) but is in good shape. $175. 

Dk0uqHN.jpg

nCsTczG.jpg

z2zOQq8.jpg

GSQ5L1a.jpg

Next, another Curado 50e in very good condition cosmetically and better than new mechanically , with orange seal bearings and carbon tech drags, tuned by me. Spool ends polished out through 20,000 grit micro mesh. Reel free spools incredibly, I had a shallow spool on it at one point and threw weightless 4” worms a long way. This one has no line on it, and the box is in great shape, with original bearings, and drag washers inside, as well as oil, wrench and paperwork. $175. 

Sg98twI.jpg

uXMpaFY.jpg

UjIPMih.jpg

YeQjfwC.jpg

Next up, a Daiwa Procyon 2000 in excellent condition. Loaded with 20lb izorline spectra. Comes with original box and everything that it came from the factory with. $70. 

Wi6FZW6.jpg

oSvraQs.jpg

Last but not least, a Hawgtech 100mm handle with Hawgtech cork knobs and silver accents fits shimano reels. In original packaging. Knobs show some signs of use with the typical cork discoloring, handle is in excellent condition. $70. 

aMUzFLo.jpg

uIHcli8.jpg

Curados have sold. 

Procyon is pending.

Hawgtech sold