RichF

Simms Prodry Bibs

Brand new with tags.

Mens Large

Fury Orange

Last minute black friday purchase.  Awesome bibs but I'm swimming in them. Sucks because they look great with my old Prodry jacket.  Figured I'd give everyone a shot at a great deal on an awesome pair of bibs before returning them to the store.  For reference, I am 5'9 200.

$275 TYD

PM for pics

Price drop

Last price drop. If no bites, I'm returning them this Saturday.

Oh my goodness this is tempting.  If they weren’t Fury orange I’d almost certainly be in, being a fashionista I don’t know if I’ll like the way they jive with my black Simms jacket.. I’ll be in touch if I decide I want them though.

Just out of curiosity, why are you trying to sell them for less than you likely paid if they’re brand new instead of returning them?

On 12/1/2018 at 3:53 PM, Janderson45 said:

Oh my goodness this is tempting.  If they weren’t Fury orange I’d almost certainly be in, being a fashionista I don’t know if I’ll like the way they jive with my black Simms jacket.. I’ll be in touch if I decide I want them though.

Just out of curiosity, why are you trying to sell them for less than you likely paid if they’re brand new instead of returning them?

I have to pay to ship them back to the store so I factored that into my initial price.  At $320, I would’ve netted about $20-25.  At the current price, it’s basically a wash.  Either way, it’s a really good deal on the bibs and I would rather see them go to someone from the community than back to the store (since they are back to full price now.)

You're in luck! I just found them on sale on another site for around the same price I paid, and it looks like they have black ones in stock!

https://store.bluequillangler.com/simms-simms-prodry-bib.html

Merry Christmas!

• Like 1