Festivus

New Shimano Nasci 3000/4000, Penn Conflict, Abu Garcia Orra, Daiwas, Pflueger

These reels are all new and have never been fished or had line on them. Unfortunately, all of the saltwater adventures I was planning on with my brothers didn't happen. Also, I'm an undercover hoarder of sporting goods and I have to stop. LOL All Prices are TYD and these are perfect Christmas presents. I'll unfortunately eat all the Paypal fees, I'll also take postal money orders but I won't ship till I get the actual money order. I can take more pics and email or text them if you are a serious buyer but the pics shows them to all be in new shape. Here goes:

New Shimano Nasci 4000 $95 
New Shimano Nasci 3000 $85 All Sold
Have several of both sizes, Even the 4000 size is very light and I can use it all day with no fatigue.

New Penn Conflict 4000 $90 
I'm gonna regret this one but it needs to be fished, better and tougher than the newer version.  

New Abu Garcia Orra 2 Inshore Baitcaster $90 Sold
Feels awesome and is like the freshwater version but more corrosion resistant, not necessarily heavier. 

New Pflueger Purist 40 $50 Sold
This is the sleeper of the lot. Called Pflueger and said this is suitable for inshore saltwater fishing, has a screw in handle, and sealed carbon fiber drag. 

New Daiwa Legalis 3500 $50 Sold
Excellent build quality

New Daiwa Laguna 5000 5-BI $30 each Sold
These are a very high quality reel for the money, great for a pier or jetty rod and perfect for freshwater catfish.
Attached Images

Nasci41.jpg

Nasci31.jpg

Nasci42.jpg

Nasci32.jpg

Conflict2.jpg

Orra2.jpg

Legalis2.jpg

Pflueger2.jpg

Laguna2.jpg

Edited by Festivus
Updated List
  • Like 1

You have PM

Reels arrived right on schedule,  thanks.

41 minutes ago, dave said:

Reels arrived right on schedule,  thanks.

You are welcome Dave. I hope you get many years of service out of them. 

Will listen to reasonable offers on the remaining items which are several new in box Shimano Nasci 4000 and the Penn Conflict 4000.

These are very high end reels in my opinion without paying the $200+ price tags. The Nasci in my hand felt better than the Daiwa BG and is much lighter and is saltwater safe. The Penn Conflict is the original model and even though a little heavier than the newer version is considered a much more reliable reel.