Jump to content
Kevinator1

Don't need anything Santa

Recommended Posts

Dear Santa,

 

I have a lot of fishing gear and companies aren't coming up with anything new and exciting so I don't need anything this year......well, i did see the new Terminator Shudderbait, I could use a couple of those...but that's it....nothing else new looks good out there.....but i did see that new Booyah Squelcher Buzzbait....that looks interesting...so ok...go ahead and bring me 3 of those too.....that's it....nothing else.....oh did you happen to see that new Aqua View unit? Now that i think about it i could use that.....so i'm done...wait Santa.....I happen to run across that VMC Tokyo Rig......if you could pick up a few of those for me i wouldn't complain.....i appreciate it...Have a great Christmas.....HOLD ON!!!! Just saw that new Booyah Melee vibrating jig.....i might like to try a couple of those......oh and one last thing......i don't need it....but if you are in a great mood i'll have one of the new Daiwa Tatula 100 baitcasting reels in the 8.1 gear ratio.....i sure wish manufacturers would come up with some new stuff i might want....This will be it for me.....i won't need any more fishing gear ever again.....unless someone comes up with something cool......thanks Santa...and merry Christmas to all of the other fishermen, fisherwomen and fisherkids out there!

  • Like 5
  • Haha 7

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I want to try that new Sufix 832 braid but will get it after Christmas during the sales.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Sam said:

I want to try that new Sufix 832 braid but will get it after Christmas during the sales.

I've been using that for the last year...love it.....great braid.

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I only ask for two items [IT ALL!!!!!]😛

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, lonnie g said:

I only ask for two items [IT ALL!!!!!]😛

"If I had one wish this Holiday Season, it would be for all the children of the world to come together, hold hands and sing in harmony"....

 

 

  • Like 2
  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
30 minutes ago, reason said:

"If I had one wish this Holiday Season, it would be for all the children of the world to come together, hold hands and sing in harmony"....

 

 

Young children do this naturally, they have to be taught prejudice/bigotry/et-all. My wish is for the ADULTS to get over their hang-ups and do this.

 

Of course it'll probably never happen...:sad-012:

  • Like 4
  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

My Christmas letter goes something like this.

 

Dear Santa,

 

I was already given the best Christmas gift possible, the gift of life. On December 12, 2018 it was confirmed that I am now 100% cancer free!

 

While I would like to upgrade my tackle storage options somewhat and will need some line for next year, I already bought myself new rods, reels and lures for next fishing season so there's really very little that I want or need -- besides a bass boat but I will have to figure out a way to work towards that. I guess if I have to ask for something else, can you do something about my oldest kid's poor worth ethic and please help see that he doesn't fail out of high school (and maybe helps out a little around the house too?).

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Dear Santa,

 

I don't remember being bad So I'm not sure why you couldn't bring me my bass boat this year and why I had to buy it myself. I'm guessing it was you that made the lake house we're buying available, so thank you, but again why do I have to buy it, You're Santa I thought everything from Santa was free? I guess my only wish and I'm not sure you're the right person for this, I think Mother Nature is the right one to talk to, either way can someone make spring happen sooner than later so I can use the boat that I bought, and enjoy the lake house that I bought? I don't think that's too much to ask. 

 

BTW no milk and cookies, my Great Pyrenees will eat them so carrots, celery, and a vegetable smoothie for you. 

 

Merry Christmas Santa

 

 

 

IMG_3457-1.jpg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

All I want for Christmas 😉

 

 

l_panteraiv1280.jpg

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I have an arlo camera at the front door and saw the ups man drop two boxes with that big tackle warehouse logo on the side. So I know where my wife shopped at. But the curiosity is driving me crazy. She likes to fish but doesn’t know squat about the gear or baits she uses. So I’m very interested to see what she bought lol

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I need nothing. BUT, I did make it pretty obvious that I would like to have a Abu “Winch” and a few more Bagley Balsas. I’ve been talking about it for the last two months. I left item numbers to take away any guess work. Trying to be good. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, GReb said:

I have an arlo camera at the front door and saw the ups man drop two boxes with that big tackle warehouse logo on the side. So I know where my wife shopped at. But the curiosity is driving me crazy. She likes to fish but doesn’t know squat about the gear or baits she uses. So I’m very interested to see what she bought lol

That's what makes making a wish list on TW so important.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
18 hours ago, Chance_Taker4 said:

That's what makes making a wish list on TW so important.

So you are saying a Pocket Fisherman won't cast a Flying Lure well? Even with some Vanish?...

  • Haha 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 12/14/2018 at 1:17 PM, 12poundbass said:

Dear Santa,

 

I don't remember being bad So I'm not sure why you couldn't bring me my bass boat this year and why I had to buy it myself. I'm guessing it was you that made the lake house we're buying available, so thank you, but again why do I have to buy it, You're Santa I thought everything from Santa was free? I guess my only wish and I'm not sure you're the right person for this, I think Mother Nature is the right one to talk to, either way can someone make spring happen sooner than later so I can use the boat that I bought, and enjoy the lake house that I bought? I don't think that's too much to ask. 

 

BTW no milk and cookies, my Great Pyrenees will eat them so carrots, celery, and a vegetable smoothie for you. 

 

Merry Christmas Santa

 

 

 

IMG_3457-1.jpg

I've got a Pyrenees too.....Best dog I've ever had......but he eats carrots too....lol

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Kevinator1 said:

I've got a Pyrenees too.....Best dog I've ever had......but he eats carrots too....lol

Yup he is the best dog I've ever had too. I think I'm a GP owner for life.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 12/15/2018 at 7:56 AM, reason said:

So you are saying a Pocket Fisherman won't cast a Flying Lure well? Even with some Vanish?...

The Pocket Fisherman and the Flying Lure is one thing... the Vanish? Now that's just down right crazy talk!

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

  • fishing forum

    fishing

    fishing rods

    fishing reels

    fishing forum

    fishing

    bass fish

    fish for bass
    fish

×