Nai

Fitzgerald stunner reel

54 minutes ago, Nai said:

Welp that's settled

For a 140$ pitching reel with braid what would be a good reel?

Get a Lew’s Tournament MB on sale for $100 or lower and don’t look back.

That reel fits in the palm nicely and has some bells and whistles of much more expensive reels. 

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, NYWayfarer said:

That reel fits in the palm nicely and has some bells and whistles of much more expensive reels. 

I just picked up a couple of these, and they do feel like a fantastic little reel. Fits in the hand quite nicely and feels like a very smooth reel for the price. 

• Like 1

12 hours ago, NYWayfarer said:

12 hours ago, Way north bass guy said:

I just picked up a couple of these, and they do feel like a fantastic little reel. Fits in the hand quite nicely and feels like a very smooth reel for the price. 

I was surprised by how tiny the reel was when mine was delivered yesterday. Looks like a nice reel for the money. I ordered one on eBay during the 10% promo bucks so in the end it was only $82. Lews has some good bang for the buck it looks like. 

• Like 1

20 hours ago, Nai said:

Welp that's settled

For a 140$ pitching reel with braid what would be a good reel?

I got the Tatula ct type r that Big Rick suggested in 8:1, at $104 it’s hard to beat. It’s on my jerkbait rod but it would be excellent for pitching as well. I have a regular Tatula on my pitching rod and I really like it but the smaller frame of the ct type r might be even better. 

Thank you guys for the suggestions! Yeah I'm thinking a tournament mb, a tatula ct, or a sale reel. I'm not getting it right now, probably sometime in February. I might have a bigger budget than I think so I might get a custom speed spool, a reg tatula, a sx, or citica. Thanks again you guys!                                                                                                                                                                                               p.s.- I was also thinking a duckett 320, anyone know if they're any good? My 300 I got for Christmas feels pretty good. And I got my pitching reel so now it would preferably be a cranking/jerkbait reel