Koz

I was on Ike Live tonight!

I was doing some work on my computer tonight and tuned into Mike Iaconelli's Ike Live show tonight for some entertainment while working. As it happens, this was his Christmas special and he was giving away some gear.

They asked for callers to the show and it just so happens that I got through and of course my question to Mike was if he had any good alligator stories. Co-host Pete Gluszek chimed in with his story, then Mike asked if I had one to tell. Of course I obliged. For my efforts they are sending me a Tackle Warehouse give bag with a gift card, hat, koozie, rod sleeve, and a bunch of other stuff.

Finally, one of my alligator stories paid off!

• Like 9
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 5

Fantastic!

You did good!!!

Enjoy the goodies.

Merry Christmas!

• Thanks 1

I was on Ike Live tonight!

Poor Ike! 

Merry Christmas Y'all 😉

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 2

Congratulations. Don't let the gators know they helped you win stuff or they will want part of it.

13 hours ago, Koz said:

I was doing some work on my computer tonight and tuned into Mike Iaconelli's Ike Live show tonight for some entertainment while working. As it happens, this was his Christmas special and he was giving away some gear.

They asked for callers to the show and it just so happens that I got through and of course my question to Mike was if he had any good alligator stories. Co-host Pete Gluszek chimed in with his story, then Mike asked if I had one to tell. Of course I obliged. For my efforts they are sending me a Tackle Warehouse give bag with a gift card, hat, koozie, rod sleeve, and a bunch of other stuff.

Finally, one of my alligator stories paid off!

That's pretty cool. I'm a big Ike fan, seems like a cool dude.