Chris at Tech

I need this stuff out! Costas, rods, terminal tackle

Picking up where I left off a few weeks back...  I have a some more stuff I need to get out of my house.

Lot #1 is misc terminal tackle, a-rig and hardbaits.  Lead and brass weights of multiple styles, Gammy hooks from 1 - 4/0 (some EWG, some offset, some skipgap), beads, swivels, quick clips, jigheads, scrounger-style heads, swimbait heads, cork screws, etc.  Hardbaits include Rapalas, LC, Heddon, Arbogast, Rebel, and I'd venture to say most of have never been wet.  I'm sure I'm missing a bunch of items in the verbal description but you can see it all in the picture.

$60 shipped

Lot #2 is 4 baitcasting rods: St Croix Avid AC66MF, Kistler Magnesium 6'9" MH/F "All Purpose Casting", BPS Pro Qualifier 6' M/F casting rod and a BPS 7'6" Heavy telescoping casting rod.  All parts original, no repairs.  Cork on BPS Extreme is crumbling a bit, but still totally functional.

All four for $225 shipped

Lot/item #3 is a pair of Costa Fathoms in the amber 580 plastic lens, w/ Costa case.  No scratches, just needs a cleaning.

$80 shipped

Willing to deal on purchase of multiple lots, and I don't want to separate out the lots.  Payments via Paypal only please.

IMG_5339.jpg

IMG_5340.jpg

IMG_5345.jpg

IMG_5337.jpg

• Like 1