JustJames

I will buy your over stock Fat Ika.

LMK what you have. Color preferred green pumpkin but any other color might work.

JustJames, Back in 2015, I took a trip with a fishing buddy to private waters in Southeast Oklahoma. He was a member and I paid the guest fee and tagged along . . . both of us from north Texas area (Metroplex). We fished 2 of around 4 available lakes over two days on a very large working ranch. On the second day, I tied on sort of an orange brown Fat Ika and the fun really began. These small lakes were stocked with a Florida Bass strain, they fought extremely hard, and they loved Fat Ikas. I suppose I caught around a dozen in an hour that fall morning.

Curious how you fish them including the hook you use, any technique-specifics, too.

Brad

6 hours ago, JustJames said:

LMK what you have. Color preferred green pumpkin but any other color might work.

PM me your address I have some Ill let you have. Not green pumpkin specifically though. I have a Christmas Pumpkin that has green red flakes in the skirt.:thumbsup3: 

I also have Saltwater Ikas, have you tried those, Ill send you a pack they seem to hold up and color lasts a bit longer than regular Ikas.

Have you tried Keitech Salty Core Tubes or Damiki Hydras?

And lastly a must have is MEND-IT much more use out of Ikas with the product.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

I have about 4 bags I think and I can't catch a thing on them. Not sure what color they are, maybe smoke red/black flake? I can look if you're interested. They might be the Kinami version. 

Thanks, yes I am let me know plus price.