Sam

Richmond Fishing Flea Market

The Paralyzed Veterans of America will be holding their annual Fishing Flea Market on Saturday, February 2nd at the Mobility Supercenter, 7450 Midlothian Turnpike, North Chesterfield, Virginia from 7:30 to 1:00.

Admission is $2 for adults and kids 12 and under are free.

$20 if you want a table to sell your fishing rods, reels, and baits, etc. and another $10 for each additional table.

For more information call Ernie Green at 804.378.0017.

Flea market was a nice change of pace. There were about 20 tables selling all types of baits, antique lures, rods, reels, line, and caps.

Bought three antique crankbaits and one pink and white (hand painted) jerkbait for the Mattaponi and Potomac Rivers.

Will go back next year. No telling what will show up that I just can't live without.

Two friends went and enjoyed it a lot. They bought some lures and a couple of rods. I was running errands with my wife.

We should probably get a table or two and sell a few decades of accumulated gear. Maybe three tables. :)

10 hours ago, Johnbt said:

Two friends went and enjoyed it a lot. They bought some lures and a couple of rods. I was running errands with my wife.

We should probably get a table or two and sell a few decades of accumulated gear. Maybe three tables. :)

Or 5 tables!!!!!

• Like 1