Glenn

This is the Official Bonus Entry thread!

BassResource.com has teamed up with the 2019 Big Bass World Championship to bring you TWO chances to make it to the final championship, where the winner can win up to $75,000 and a brand new boat, motor and trailer!

Participating in the event is easy:

1. Sign up for just $25 at bigbassworldchampionship.com.

2. Fish anytime, anywhere from now until Aug. 15, 2019. Land the heaviest bass in any state and you qualify as one of 49 anglers to fish in the final championship event.

BONUS WAY TO QUALIFY for the Final Championship: Sign up for just $25 at bigbassworldchampionship.com, then become a BassResource.com registered member. Post on this official thread that you have signed up to fish in the 2019 BBWC. One lucky winner on this thread will be randomly selected to participate in the final championship! 

One post per person on this bonus entry thread. More than one post will be grounds for disqualification from the BONUS. Winner must be signed up to fish in the BBWC.

DO NOT POST QUESTIONS ON THIS THREAD. THEY WILL BE DELETED!

3. Land the heaviest bass in the 2019 BBWC Championship event and you can win up to $75,000 and a brand new boat, motor and trailer!

BassResource.com is the only place where you’ll find the Official State Leaderboard.  Go here to check the latest standings.

Enter now at bigbassworldchampionship.com

for complete event details and rules.  After you've registered, post on this thread once for a 2nd chance to make it to the championship!

One post per person on this bonus entry thread. More than one post will be grounds for disqualification from the BONUS. Winner must be signed up to fish in the BBWC.

See http://www.bassresource.com/big-bass-championship for more details.

Got my ruler

• Like 1

I've signed up to fish in the 2019 BBWC, gonna be a great year!

• Like 1

Ready to go for BBWC and BBKC!!!! Now just need to get rid of all this cold hard water!

Good luck everyone!

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

I am in.. as of today 02/27/2019 for the BBWC 2019. Still have to wait till mid to end of March for the waters to thaw.. but I am still in... 

I think my first productive outing will be around March 16 or March 23.. waters are still cold but I think thaw will be finished around that time.

Johnny Quest...  ON THE MOVE.... :D

• Like 1

Just mailed in my application. Drove to a couple of my favorite lakes and beneath the ice I could hear the sounds of all the large bass packing in preparation for moving to New York and Vermont. Sheesh!  

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

I'm ready to get back to the BBWC

• Like 1

Been a month and havent got my ruler.

I have caught 2 bass this yesr that would qualify me in past years...

If I dont get it soon I will have to report them to paypal