fishballer06

Fantasy Fishing 2019 - Official Thread

16 minutes ago, Swbass15 said:

@OCdockskipper yea I was pretty much locked on live today haha. Now to see how bad I can screw up lake fork lol. In the top 900 or so overall. I could use a boat!!!

i ended up 13 in the tw group wonder if they give out anything for that?

That was really close!  Let us know if you win anything.

• Like 1

@MIbassyaker will do if I get anything

My team finished in 2, 4, 13, 37, and 53rd, yet I somehow managed to be 216th overall on BASS and in the 99th percentile. What an event considering I felt blind making my picks given the nature of tidal tournaments. 

I was in the 49th percentile two weeks ago. Now after these last two tournaments I'm in the 85th percentile. Things are starting to look up after a rough start to the year. 

• Like 3

I made my picks for Lake fork  and predicted 120 lbs will win it .

• Haha 1

@scaleface couldn’t help but laugh at the weight it’s crazy to think it might actually take that!!!

3 hours ago, fishballer06 said:

My team finished in 2, 4, 13, 37, and 53rd, yet I somehow managed to be 216th overall on BASS and in the 99th percentile. What an event considering I felt blind making my picks given the nature of tidal tournaments. 

I was in the 49th percentile two weeks ago. Now after these last two tournaments I'm in the 85th percentile. Things are starting to look up after a rough start to the year. 

That’s a pretty good showing!! I think a lot of people had jwill which gave them some extra points. My team went 2,5,6, 13 and 23. I got no bonus points and ended up 29th.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Swbass15 said:

@scaleface couldn’t help but laugh at the weight it’s crazy to think it might actually take that!!!

That’s a pretty good showing!! I think a lot of people had jwill which gave them some extra points. My team went 2,5,6, 13 and 23. I got no bonus points and ended up 29th.

Wow!! Three in the top 10 and all 5 in the top 25 is super impressive. 

• Thanks 1

Yea I got lucky I rolled with guys who I thought would fish well on a tidal system and tried to go with low ownership, almost worked

• Like 1

On 4/11/2019 at 8:07 PM, OCdockskipper said:

Walters

Menendez

Combs

Prince

Hudnall

You may have noticed that you moved up in the standings, even if you had only an average start today.  Historically, back to back tournaments in the middle of the year mean about 10% of the participants will forget to set their lineup for the 2nd tournament.  We had 8 people who had not missed an event fail to set a lineup in time for this weeks tournament, including a couple of guys who were in our top 10 (BMci84 & stratoliner92).

On a side note, currently our top 2 point leaders (Odell015 & Bigfishadventures78) are in the top 50 for the entire contest (39th & 45th respectively).  Pretty darn good out of 23,500 entrants.

Yep, that was me. Forgot to set my lineup.

image.png.444ff009b5ce8ed1c02169d53bda7b4a.png

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, BassNJake said:

Yep, that was me. Forgot to set my lineup.

If you click the green "Follow" box at the top of this thread, you will get a notification every time there is a new post in this thread. It's a good reminder to see this thread active that there's a tournament coming up. 

There's 78 people playing along, but only 8 people subscribed to this thread. I highly suggest that everyone follows this thread so you don't miss out. 

• Like 4

My Lake Fork lineup

image.png.64a8b97274df4f2df84edb0602630579.png

I really screwed up. I was sitting somewhere around the 98th percentile and missed making a team for the last tournament. Now I'm down to 65%ish. There's always next season. My username is RivetSmasher.

In case this helps anyone.  Results for the 2014 TTBC on Lake Fork.

1695214630_2014ttbcresults.thumb.png.0aaecf15711b9b704f968c0d90cae3b1.png