fishwizzard

WTS: Loomis cr721 and MC Benkei 672L/BF

Trying to thin out my finesse casting collection.  Prices are TYD in the 48.  Will work out deals for local (central MD) sales.  

Major Craft BENKEI BIC-672L/BF
• Length(ft) : 6'7"
• Lure(oz) : 1/16-1/4
• Line(lb) : 4-12
• Action : FAST
• A solid Light power BFS rod, it fishes pretty true to its power and action rating. I have not had much time with in but it would be a good fit for small plastics on a jighead or tiny spinnerbaits. 
• Price : $75

G Loomis cr721 IMX
• Length(ft) : 6'
• Lure(oz) : 3/16-1/2
• Line(lb) : 6-12
• Action : FAST
• If you want a shorter, light casting rod and don’t want to go JDM, this is the only real option. I think I am the only person in the world (or at least the world that posts on fishing forums) that is not into this rod, I just cant get into it. It fishes pretty close to it’s weight rating, with 3/8oz being a more reasonable upper limit. It’s not a great caster for truly light lures but at it’s lower limit and up it does cast well. It’s an IMX so the sensitivity is there and it would be a good rod for smaller weighted t-rigs and smaller shakyheads. It’s also great for smaller moving baits and jerk baits so long as you stick to lighter single hooks and medium trebles. It’s a nice all-around mag-bfs rod and it’s short length makes it a dream to handle. 
• Price : $175

Price drop on the cr721 IMX, now $175 TYD.  I will do $50 for the Benkei for LOCAL PICKUP.  

Benkei SPF