Jump to content
talaveratc

WTB Shimano JDM Reel (Anyone have any JDM Reels for sale. Scorpion etc.)

Recommended Posts

I may have one that I am looking to sell.  I have a like new in box Shimano Scorpion 1000XT that includes everything (box, paperwork, oil, etc) and has an upgraded Scorpion MG7 spool in it.  It's a truly amazing reel.  Let me know.  Thank you!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, Big-Bass said:

I may have one that I am looking to sell.  I have a like new in box Shimano Scorpion 1000XT that includes everything (box, paperwork, oil, etc) and has an upgraded Scorpion MG7 spool in it.  It's a truly amazing reel.  Let me know.  Thank you!

Are you sure you don't mean a Core 50 MG7 or Aldebaran MG7 spool? They're all the same stock spools just diff color. Maybe post a pic.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, The Bassman said:

Are you sure you don't mean a Core 50 MG7 or Aldebaran MG7 spool? They're all the same stock spools just diff color. Maybe post a pic.

Oops..yep!  Meant Aldebaran MG7 spool!  Sorry!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 2/4/2019 at 9:00 PM, Big-Bass said:

I may have one that I am looking to sell.  I have a like new in box Shimano Scorpion 1000XT that includes everything (box, paperwork, oil, etc) and has an upgraded Scorpion MG7 spool in it.  It's a truly amazing reel.  Let me know.  Thank you!

Can you send me pics and what you're looking to get for it to (936) 250-3419

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, talaveratc said:

Can you send me pics and what you're looking to get for it to (936) 250-3419

PM me your email address and I will send them that way.  They would be clearer that way.  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

  • fishing forum

    fishing

    fishing forum

    fishing rods

    fishing poles

    fishing

    fishing reels

    fishing poles

    fishing reels

    fishing

    fishing

    bass fish

    fish for bass
    fish

×