Hello Bass Resource! 
While this is an introduction of sorts, I must admit that I'm not new here. I first joined the forum nearly 7 years ago as the owner of the Mystery Tackle Box account. Back then, Bass Resource was the first online community we joined and was instrumental in giving me important feedback on our product and service and how we could best serve the angling community. As our company grew over the past 7 years, it became harder for me to maintain the MTB profile and we somewhat slipped in our participation here.

Well, 7 years later I'm back on the forum and while MTB is still thriving, I'm jumping back into the fray under a new account to once again get valuable feedback from the community on the things we are working on. I created Catch Co. about 2 years ago as a way to allow my ADD to flourish 🤣. You see, it's always been hard for me to focus on one thing and as MTB grew, so did my ideas for ways to improve the fishing industry. First I started BioSpawn Lure Company based on an idea I had to build a lure company base on new and futuristic lure designs with an attention to detail that other companies seemed to overlook. But I had lots of other ideas for products and brands as well as partnerships and shopping experiences that did not exist. So I created Catch Co. as a home for these ideas as well as a way to build a community around the brands, products, content, and experiences we are creating.

So, I'm back at Bass Resource to keep you guys updated on some of the products, brands, shopping experiences, and content we're creating, as well as answer questions, participate, have fun, and talk fishing. I'm happy to be back and looking forward to participating.

Also, if you want to see more of what we're working on, check out our Instagram page: https://www.instagram.com/catchcompany/

Thank you and tight lines!

Ross Gordon

• Like 1

Welcome back/aboard, Ross!

• Like 1

Welcome Back To Bass Resource!!!

• Like 2

Welcome back! :)

• Like 2

Hello again Ross and Welcome (back) to Bass Resource ~

Good Luck with Catch Co. and your flourishing ADD

:smiley:

A-Jay

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

:cheer::love-093::cheer:

• Like 1

Hello and welcome back to the forum.

• Like 1

Welcome!

• Like 1

Welcome home Ross! We're glad you're here.

• Like 1

Welcome back.  I look forward to your info!