Catch Co. (Ross G.)

Trashmaster Jig, Baby Bull Shad, New Ned Rig, & More...

Hey Bass Resource,

I wanted to tell you about some cool new products we're bringing to market this year and see what you guys thing...

GameChanger Lures Trashmaster Jig

This is a new jig created by the man himself, Steve Parks. The concept is very cool. It's a flipping jig with a screw-lock that allows you to texpose plastics like a t-rig so you don't need a brush guard won't get hung up nearly as often in brush/cover. I used this jig to catch my PB in Mexico with Big O himself. This will be your new favorite jig for any type of cover. Check it out here

trashmaster1.jpgtrashmaster4.jpg

Mike Bucca's Baby Bull Shad

This is a collaboration we have been working on for over a year! We wanted to find away to create a swimbait that was up to Mike's standards but that anyone in the country could fish in any location. This is a 3.75" injected version of the resin Bull Shad at a price point of $14.99. The action is unreal. This will be released in May/June but we have a pre-order reservation thing going on here.

Other Stuff

We're also working on a number of other cool products for this year like a ned rig bait, new BioSpawn baits, a collaboration with Bubonic Custom Crainkbaits, and about 6-7 other projects that have not been announced yet. Gonna be an awesome year.

Karl's Club Update

If you're not familiar with Karl's Sensational Savings Club, it's a membership on our ecommerce site Karls Bait & Tackle that allows you to save up to 30% on every order. We just announced yesterday that there is no longer a $25 minimum order requirement to get free shipping and you can get free shipping on any size order as a club member (excludes oversized items like rods, and a limit of 24 orders a year). You can also start a free 1-month trial here.

• Like 1

Is the hook on the trashmaster jig fixed or does it swing?

On 2/7/2019 at 11:01 AM, FCPhil said:

Is the hook on the trashmaster jig fixed or does it swing?

Fixed. It's a Heavy Hammer Hook designed by Steve as well. Cross between an EWG and worm hooks. We'll actually be launching that as a stand-alone hook as well.

Ordering process more cumbersome than I want!

Before I could place my order, of which I was paying with Paypal, you require me to sign off on a multi-page "terms & conditions" desclaimer... NO THANK YOU!

1 hour ago, OkobojiEagle said:

Ordering process more cumbersome than I want!

Before I could place my order, of which I was paying with Paypal, you require me to sign off on a multi-page "terms & conditions" desclaimer... NO THANK YOU!

Thank you for the feedback. It's pretty standard for any ecmmerce site to ask you to agree to their privacy policy and terms of service when creating an account or placing an order. Tackle Warehouse does the same thing (see image). Some sites will put the disclaimer that by shopping on the site you agree to their terms, but we ask for a positive opt-in so there is no confusion. Our terms and conditions are in line with that of most other ecommerce sites and are meant to protect both the customer and us. That being said, we have always been a customer-first company and we always put our customers first and our terms of service are meant to protect us in cases of abuse or fraud. 

Thank you again for the feedback and for checking out the site!

Screen Shot 2019-02-21 at 11.38.41 AM.png

I was checking out those baby bull shads a few days ago whenever I saw your logo pop up on the site sponsor list. I may have to order one or two. Thanks for helping keep the lights on around here!

• Like 1

I pre-ordered a pearl bone baby bull shad.  Looking forward to throwing it on the CA Delta. Was a nice touch to let us help pick the packaging.  Good luck!

• Like 1

I signed up for Karl's club and got  a password you suggested and it was supposed to be saved. I put in an order, but when I went to pay, it said invalid password. I already didn't think your site was very user friendly (checkout) and I tried several times. No luck. I wanted to try some of new new and private brand lures, but I am frustrated with your site.

5 hours ago, collards said:

I signed up for Karl's club and got  a password you suggested and it was supposed to be saved. I put in an order, but when I went to pay, it said invalid password. I already didn't think your site was very user friendly (checkout) and I tried several times. No luck. I wanted to try some of new new and private brand lures, but I am frustrated with your site.

Thanks for the feedback. Our site does not suggest passwords, but that sounds like it may be a Google Chrome feature (or another web browser). However, you should be able to use the "forgot password" link on the sign-in page to reset is. I will also send a PM for more feedback on how we can make it more user friendly. Thank you for the feedback.

Her's a new video of the Baby Bull Shad that was just posted:

well that I understand. I finally got into checkout and after several tries I got paypal up. Your site just kept on recycling to the checkout page. I don't trust your page. i am not a novice as I worked on the spider net (forerunner to the net) with the Dept. of Defense in the 80s and then the net. I do not want to give out my paypal  again although I wanted to try some of your lures.