ww2farmer

WTS: Budget Daiwa and Fenwick Rod lot.

I have 5 rods for sale, all lightly used in excellent shape. I prefer to sell as one lot, for shipping ease. And they are priced to be attractive as one lot. Also 3 free rods with minor issues will be included to sweeten the deal.

Spinning:

Current Model Fenwick HMX 7' ML

Current Model Fenwick HMX 7' M

Current Model Daiwa Aird-X 7'M

Casting:

Current Model Fenwick HMX 7'MH

Current Model Daiwa Aird-X 7'3" MH

The freebies are a 7'H Daiwa Aird casting....threads on reel seat were not holding my reels tight, I wrapped the threads with electrical tape and now they work fine and hold a reel secure. Caught many fish with it this way and it never came loose. A 6'6" M Abu Garcia Silver Max casting rod that came in a combo..the reel is gone, and I have no use for the rod, there's actually nothing wrong with this, I just want it out of here. The 3rd, is Shimano Convergence 6' UL spinning rod, the insert fell out of the tip guide, so I took it off, and have yet to replace it, the blank is still the full 6', it's not been broke, just missing the tip guide.

Rods will ship well packed in a large PVC tube.

PM a email add. or phone # to send/text pictures to if you want to see them.

New this lot (minus the 3 free rods) would be $300+. I will take $180 SHIPPED for all of it. I don't do Paypal, but USPS money order or good check via regular mail is accepted. Buy with confidence, I have lots of smooth transactions here.

Thanks guys.