Batson

Carbon Fiber Grips

Have any of you had a chance to try the new ForeCast Carbon Fiber Grips?
We came out with 17 different shapes (plus two fly) this year. These are different than our original release a few years ago, redesigned from the ground up including the engineering. Making these carbon grips a superior finished product with finished edges. Our new process eliminates foam core to sleeve slippage that can be an issue with similar products.

Here’s a video with Bill Batson talking about them: 
Spotlight-Thumbnail-Carbon-Fiber-Grips.j

• Like 1

Do you also sell cores without the sleeves?

41 minutes ago, MickD said:

Do you also sell cores without the sleeves?

Yes we sell straight cores without sleeves 
http://alpsforecast.com/products/gear-components/gear-grips/foam-core/foam-core/

Cool!  I love it.  But.  . . I really have trouble with your web site and search function.  I could not find them.

Nice! I built one rod for guy last year using a carbon fiber grip from one of your competitors. I liked the feel of the finished rod, but did NOT like the open, unfinished edges. When I emailed them with questions about the edges, they replied that I needed to use facebook to communicate with them. Not having a facebook account, I created one, only to have them basically dodge my question about the unfinished edges on both ends of the grip. So now they have hacked me off twice, and I am done with them.

Very nice to see Batson stepping up to the plate with a properly design and finished carbon fiber grip. 

• Like 1

15 hours ago, MickD said:

Cool!  I love it.  But.  . . I really have trouble with your web site and search function.  I could not find them.

If you search Carbon at our ALPSForeCast.com website it is listed right away.

Batsonenterprises.com is just a hub to our different brands.

13 hours ago, .ghoti. said:

Nice! I built one rod for guy last year using a carbon fiber grip from one of your competitors. I liked the feel of the finished rod, but did NOT like the open, unfinished edges. When I emailed them with questions about the edges, they replied that I needed to use facebook to communicate with them. Not having a facebook account, I created one, only to have them basically dodge my question about the unfinished edges on both ends of the grip. So now they have hacked me off twice, and I am done with them.

Very nice to see Batson stepping up to the plate with a properly design and finished carbon fiber grip. 

You can always email, call or message us on social media:)