BASS302

Another ElaZtech question

ElaZtech products are touted as being Non-Toxic, and it says that on a package of Hula StickZ I just bought.  I also bought a package of Floating WormZ and those also have Non-Toxic written on the package.  But, there's a sticker on the package that has a statement that the product contains chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer. etc....

So was the sticker mistakenly put on the package of WormZ, or do the WormZ contain something that the Hula StickZ do not?

I'm just curious if any one knows.

What.JPG

The way Crazy-fornia is going, eventually purified water will have the same caution label on it. Don't worry about what the nuts in their government put out.

• Like 2

The state that banned plastic straws should be dismissed in these matters. 

Without getting political, it's California where everything seems to be banned or heavily restricted. I think it's just a cover our backside move by a lot of companies. 

1 hour ago, Bluebasser86 said:

Without getting political, it's California where everything seems to be banned or heavily restricted. I think it's just a cover our backside move by a lot of companies. 

California has a pretty unique system in place where laws can be passed via ballot initiative, without the normal legislative process before hand. 

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/1986_California_Proposition_65?wprov=sfti1

Long story short, direct democracy is a terrible idea and there’s a reason no one other then Switzerland uses it. 

That warning is literally on everything you buy and every store you go into here in California, to the point that it doesn't mean anything.

California has that label on just about everything.

Sad, I'm from California and they are surely nuts on everything :)

Okay, question has been answered and this is leaning towards the political side, so I think we're done here.

LOCKDOWN!!