Pikeman12

Best kastking for under 50$

Hey guys,

Gonna be buying a kastking baitcaster. I was wondering which one would be the best choice, for under 50$? I saw they had the royale legend that had great line capacity but the spartacus has the better brakes? Seems like they have a ton of models, but I don't think i want to pay more than 50$ for any of them. What would you guys suggest?

You can find any of the Kastking baitcasters for under $50 if you are patient enough to wait for a sale. Aliexpress is having a Kastking sale from March 1st to 4th on select reels, rods and gear. Checking Amazon daily for flash sales is another option. The reels during those sale are up to 50% off.

At full retail price the best Kastking Baitcaster under $50 is the Spartacus Plus. Dual brakes and nice cork knobs.

• Like 1

51 minutes ago, Pikeman12 said:

Hey guys,

Gonna be buying a kastking baitcaster. I was wondering which one would be the best choice, for under 50$? I saw they had the royale legend that had great line capacity but the spartacus has the better brakes? Seems like they have a ton of models, but I don't think i want to pay more than 50$ for any of them. What would you guys suggest?

bought the kk royale legend elite from an amazon fire sale ... 45 dollars ... very happy with it ... will be fishing with it in a couple of hrs paired with kk perigee II 7ft. m/mh 2 pc. rod ... temp.75 degrees ... spring getting close ... maybe even spawning ...

can't speak for the other reels but the one i own is tight and ready for combat ... next one will be the stealth at 56 dollars ... kk probably will aggressively price again in the future ...

good fishing ...

• Like 1

A Spartacus or Spartacus plus would be a good pic.  You can even get them in a number of colors.  A Spartacus plus and a Lightning Rod makes for a slick looking and good performing budget combo.  

• Like 1

Thanks for the replies. I decided to just go to bass pro and get the pro qualifier 2 they had on sale for $50 (usually $100). Ill have to try out one of the kastking baitcasters one day though...

• Like 1