A great wakebait if you’re looking 

• Like 4

I had that exact same Joker for awhile but sold it, you didn't buy it from me did you? 😄 They're super noisy, but I catch way more fish on a Slammer.

• Like 1

I’m going to check out the slammer . I got a few similar baits in the mail a few days. A husky Hasuzzy and evergreen TimberFlash . Can you tell what makes the slammer so unique or better than these baits ? 

13 hours ago, Bluebasser86 said:

I had that exact same Joker for awhile but sold it, you didn't buy it from me did you? 😄 They're super noisy, but I catch way more fish on a Slammer.

I'd been checking TW nearly every day in anticipation of them being in stock again very soon, and about two days ago they removed them (whole company) from the site altogether. Never seen that before with TW and curious what happened.

• Like 1

23 hours ago, NorcalBassin said:

I'd been checking TW nearly every day in anticipation of them being in stock again very soon, and about two days ago they removed them (whole company) from the site altogether. Never seen that before with TW and curious what happened.

Something is going on because there USA website has been down for two weeks. I got one of the last three jokers from Carolina Tackle company. 

The only thing I can still find is the clone . I might need to grab that too but I really wanted a tiny klash. I hope that they are still selling to the USA . I don’t what’s going on I posted on SU about it but haven’t heard anything. Tackle warehouse took them off there website too and they took off MS Slammers .

Just checked 

And They said flooding disaster on SU or keepcast

• Like 1

Thanks for the background info and checking on SU. Hadn't noticed the Slammers since they were listed for mid-summer arrivals and I was crossing my fingers they'd be in stock for the 7/4 sale. Maybe they'll shock me and finally get in some RM Negotiators.

• Like 1

On 3/13/2019 at 12:31 PM, Donbrazos said:

I’m going to check out the slammer . I got a few similar baits in the mail a few days. A husky Hasuzzy and evergreen TimberFlash . Can you tell what makes the slammer so unique or better than these baits ? 

I'm not sure what it is, one of those things that isn't real obvious to our eye but the bass seem to notice something about them. I know the first time I fished a Slammer I had just said something to my BIL about how it looked just like a big gizzard shad dying and swimming slowly on the surface when a big one blasted it next to a stump. I've caught more big fish on a Slammer than all the rest of my swimbaits combined.

• Like 1

I’ll be looking for some slammers 

11 hours ago, Donbrazos said:

I’ll be looking for some slammers 

My first one is just getting broke in.

Image may contain: one or more people

Got a purple one that I just picked up last year.

Image may contain: outdoor, water and nature

I've got another one I had custom painted like a skunk too to tempt fate that I put a paddle tail on that looks real nice in the water. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

12 hours ago, Bluebasser86 said:

My first one is just getting broke in.

Image may contain: one or more people

Got a purple one that I just picked up last year.

Image may contain: outdoor, water and nature

I've got another one I had custom painted like a skunk too to tempt fate that I put a paddle tail on that looks real nice in the water. 

Awesome . Looks like they last forever. I found some medium X2s and the 12 slammer. Which one  should I start with ?

7 hours ago, Donbrazos said:

Awesome . Looks like they last forever. I found some medium X2s and the 12 slammer. Which one  should I start with ?

I like the standard 2 piece Slammers. I've had best luck with the 7" but the 9" is really good too. 

• Like 1