jaimeastin

I Made a fish finder Network Hub...

After paying 3k plus to Garmin, I didn’t want to give them another $250 for a network hub. I did a lot of research and testing, still doing the same...  I know I put more money in time than just buying the unit.  Thankfully, it has paid off and my solution works extremely well.

I am am able to share data as well as my livescope images.  I would like to test on lowrance and hummingbird units, but I don’t want to buy them just yet.  Those companies do the very same by over charging us because we need those key components.

In order not to promote any outside content I will not say where to find me or a demo, but you can google my name.  I don’t know what the future is with these just yet, but I want  pass the solution on to others in one way or another.

what do you all think? Maybe some people local to NorCal can test networking other brands as I am a garmin user.

Pure genius! I wish I had another Helix g2n I’d try one in a heartbeat. If only Garmin and Humminbird could share waypoints that would be awesome. 

• Like 1